The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Robocalypse  (Read 3960 times)

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox/Vulpix
  • Coloring: Red with white up my chest
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: I'm 63 Kg
  • Build: Slim but with some muscle on the biceps and chest
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Robocalypse
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 02:08:15 PM »
Sam slowly opened her eyes, awakening from here deep sleep only to hear rumbling beside her. She listened closer and could make out someone behind her shuffling through something  (her back pack?) she grabbed her switch blade out of her pocket and using all her lower body force, propelled herself away from her back pack and swung around to face her opponent.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »
"Holy..."

Jacen jumped up as he noticed the woman standing before him, handling her switchblade as a pro. Had she been acting that she was in dream world, or was she just a light sleeper?

He grabbed his axe with both hands, and glanced at his armed foe before him from under his hood, unsure if he should take the element of surprise, and attack her first, or back away slowly, and run like hell?
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
Sam was freaking out. This hooded assailant had a fire axe vs. her switch blade? She was skilled with the switch blade but even skill can be beaten by pure strength . She gave her most convincing confident stare and attempted a yell "Who goes there?"

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 02:50:45 PM »
Jacen blinked. He hadn't expected the girl to yell. Now all her buddies would be here in a sniffy. Damn, he should have done some more reconnaissance on the group, before heading into this mad bid for supplies.

He raised his axe threatingly. She did not seem to be made of the stronger stuff he used to hang out with. There was this tiny edge to her voice, that made him think she was scared of him.
"Put your blade down, silently. Now." he said, not allowing his voice to rise (he did not want anyone to hear with how many he was, or even that he was there) and ignoring the question she had just asked him.
“I’m not going to hurt you, if you put that blade down…” he added quickly.

His mind filled with possible ways out of this mess, and only one seemed to have any real chance of succeeding: he was going to have to use her as a hostage. He licked his lips in the darkness. He did not like the idea of being the bad guy, of being the villain, holding the damsel in distress captive, waiting for the hero to come and rescue her. However, it was the one and only way. So he prepared himself mentally for the confrontation.

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 02:57:25 PM »
Sam was surprised by the hooded mans offer, she was scared to hell of the man so she carefully set her switch blade down and kicked it towards him. "Now please, can I leave with what supplies I have left and we can both get out of this without trouble" Now here was something she was good at, from all her time in the slums, she had time to get around and beg off people, so she put on her best scared, trusting and sad stare and attempted to appeal to whatever morals this guy had left.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2014, 03:10:53 PM »
Jacen slowly bent over, his eyes never leaving the scared girl, and picked up the switchblade. 'Handy little thing to have' he thought, as he put it in his pocket.

He could do as she asked. He could just turn around, and head the other way. But, where would he go without any supplies? And if he went, wouldn’t her friends come after him?

Slowly, he shakes his head. “No way. Your yell already betrayed this position to your friends. I can’t let you go now after you’ve seen me.”

For one second, he thinks about killing her, right there. One quick blow to the neck, and it would be all over. However, he quickly shrugs off the thought. That would enrage her companions without any doubt, and besides, he wasn’t the killing type.

He bents over to pick up the schoolbag, her schoolbag, and again his dark eyes never leave hers.

“You’re coming with me.”

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
"What?" Sam was taken aback by the dark look on the mans face. She suddenly realized what was happening. She was going to get kidnapped and there was nothing she could do about it. She put her hands behind her head and slowly walked over to the man. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, Was this the end? Was everything just going to lead up to this? Being kidnapped by a stranger and probably killed? She suddenly burst into tears but continued making her way towards the man, tears streaming down her face.

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 04:03:04 PM »
Taero paused cleaning the boar he could've swore he heard a yell probably his imagination but then again one can never be to safe "Harold, Tiffany can y'all check on sam she's been gone awhile she headed off in the woods over there I'll stay here and finish this"

He hated to admit it but he felt a certain sense of responsibility for Sam being young and armed with only a switchblade Tiffany he knew could handle herself but he shook the thoughts from his mind and continued cleaning the boar it had a musky odor that he didn't exactly enjoy but it was his responsibility as the one who shot it

Offline Grrxmaster

• Grrxy Gruntleton
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • The one and only Heavy Metal Hippy.
    • Grrxy's Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: Big.
  • Build: Hairy.
  • Currently: I'm back!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »
"Godammit", Harold grunted under his breath. "Sam's always wandering off.. Hopefully she didn't fall in a hole or something." Harold picked up his rifle from the end of his bedroll, and motioned for Tiffany to follow.
"Let's make sure she didn't hurt herself, eh? The rest of you, make sure we're ready to head out as soon as possible. It's likely not safe here anymore."
In Flames we trust.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 04:40:54 PM »
Tiffany nodded to Harold "Best assume the worse... Stay low and dont open fire unless needed. I will that the right flank and try and stay out of sight." Moving a little away from Harold her tiny 4'10 frame ducked down low while moving surprisingly quickly the trees and brush providing perfect cover for her as she continued to move away from Harold at a 25º angle but still heading towards where Sam was. Her hand right hand resing on the hilt of her katana while her rifle was tightly strapped to her back.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »

Sounds! Movement!

They were coming for her. Blast them!

Jacen quickly took the schoolback and threw it over his shoulder. He roughly grabbed the girl's arm, his fire axe still in his free left hand. "We're leaving", he muttered to her, as he pulled her after him, heading for the treeline.

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM »
Sam was lifted off of her feet before she could even reply, the man was practically dragging her along the ground. She realized they were heading right for the tree line, where they wouldn't be seen easily.

In an attempt at quick thinking she realized she would have to give some sort of clue to give anyone that heard her yell, she looked around for something and her eye's eventually fell upon her switch blade jangling in the man's pocket.

She knew the switch blade was her only hope, so she slowly reached her hand into his pocket and grabbed the switch blade and slowly took it out.

After it was successfully out she looked down at her arm and made a large cut that was bleeding enough to make a trail, but small enough so that she wouldn't die in the next 24 hours.
[size=78%] [/size]

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2014, 12:03:01 AM »
Sin, keeping to the brush and edging around the group, watched as each went about her business.  Five, at least.  She was too small to fight hand to hand.  Being two feet tall may be an advantage scavenging and slipping into position to be her work, but not against a baseball bat or sword.  She'd have seven broken ribs the last time she forgot to check their weapons and found out one of the targets had been a batter...  She suppressed a shudder as she slipped closer, behind a tree.  Sin had no intention of replicating that pain.

When one of their members, a young woman, moved outside the group, she'd at first worried they had patrols.  She could subvert them, but that meant they'd be using more caution than she'd first thought.  When the woman laid down for a nap, however, she couldn't help the disbelief and irritation that welled up.  A nap away from the group when they were being hunted.  It had to be a trick of her eyes.  No one would...  She sighed as a new enemy appeared through the trees, as loud as a bull over glass to her ears, and the woman didn't move.  'Put it aside, Sin.  It's helping you.  Even if she'd have been shot by your Masters...' she thought, shaking her head and turning her focus back to the others still in the group.  They were her targets, and she had to be ready for if they left and she had the chance to find a good assassination hideout.  She couldn't focus on the woman.  Even if she wanted to bash her own head in the tree, young as the woman was...

When the two left the camp to help the woman, Sin narrowed her eyes, watching.  She had to find out how many there were in the camp.  Then she could move.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Grrxmaster

• Grrxy Gruntleton
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • The one and only Heavy Metal Hippy.
    • Grrxy's Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: Big.
  • Build: Hairy.
  • Currently: I'm back!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2014, 12:40:45 AM »
Harold was expecting to find her immediately. He expected Sam to come rushing up to them, apologizing for her absence. That didn't happen. Harold had called her name a few times, without a single response. The forest was deathly quiet. He occasionally shot worried glances Tiff's way. Oops, that's bad form, he thought, not supposed to reveal where your partner is. He'd get an earful for that later. Unless they didn't find Sam. He cursed to himself, and kept searching. It was near impossible for him to tell if someone had been through there. He should've brought Dex with him. Not long after he finished that thought, it became irrelevant. He didn't have to be an expert tracker to notice the trail of blood leading off. He could smell it, and his stomach turned.
"Tiff! There's blood here!"
In Flames we trust.

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2014, 01:59:45 AM »
"So..." Breaking an awkward silence Axle continues "... When do you think the robots will start harvesting us as a power source?" He joked while rolling up his sleeping bag. Glancing at Dex and Taero for a reaction.
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood