The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Feeling Ignored  (Read 5610 times)

Offline crazeyfox

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • my logo ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxen
  • Coloring: brown and red some white
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 124
Re: Feeling Ignored
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 10:40:32 PM »
WELL download it again ^.^ i would love to talk to more people :)
If you dont like the way i am dont bother talking

Dont try the queen of dimonds boy..She will beat you down if she's able Alwaste take the Queen of hearts she will alwase be your best bet.

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php Have fun!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: brown light grey and red
  • Height: 5' 9''
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: curvy
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 12:45:21 AM »
WELL download it again ^.^ i would love to talk to more people :)
i tried... methinks my vid card is too ancient (my father does computers for a living, he made *MADE* this one for me special, for my 13th birthday. I am now 18. This comp runs on windows, and has parts from every computer known to man, including one he stole from a JPL Lab dumpster, and my boyfriend's old iMac. Tis my Frankencomp.  :) )) Oh well. Talk to me here or join CSI: Furdom, my thread in serious RP forums.
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

"S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!!"

"No, I'll wear the purple shoes...Who painted the kitten?"

"I know, put my earmuffs on the cookie!"

Avenue Q

Thanks to my fellow cast and crew members of:
Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline crazeyfox

• Quizzical Quail
  • my logo ^^
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »
O tay ^.^ poor computer...I at least do my best to get new parts ever outher 2 years :/ give the old parts a rest..

Dont try the queen of dimonds boy..She will beat you down if she's able Alwaste take the Queen of hearts she will alwase be your best bet.

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 06:44:48 AM »
O tay ^.^ poor computer...I at least do my best to get new parts ever outher 2 years :/ give the old parts a rest..

I'm trying! I just can't afford new parts and resort to picking through other peoples rubbish bins to find useable stuff. Yes, I confess, I am an inveterate Dumpster Diver and scavenger, as is my father, who assisted me in raiding a construction site bin for free bricks about an hour ago. I also raise chickens in my backyard and am building a greenhouse that isn't meant for weed growing. I'm a California redneck!  :th_PyongLlora:
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

Avenue Q

Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 07:00:46 AM »
Jude... there is nothing wrong in being more self-sufficient and being more conservative. I can basically repair any computer from spare parts and have "Frankenstiened" many also in my repairs. I have grown plants, picked blackberries from thorn bushes, picked pears from a wild pear tree, and have almost resorted to hunting. All of this has taught me to be more self-reliant and self-sufficient to a degree, so have no shame in that.

Offline crazeyfox

• Quizzical Quail
  • my logo ^^
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
I dont get new parts heh..most of them are out of date heh but they still work really good. I save my money ALOT i prolly spend more money on the computer than i do on myself that includes food lol

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »
Well, the chickens were birthday and graduation presents. (true terror is getting 25 baby chicks in the mail in a small box, opening the lid, and having what seems like hundreds of cheeping puffballs leap out at  you) My father and I both love gardening, and tend to be a bit overzealous. (never plant more than four tomato plants unles you are seriously considering opening a farmer's market stall) We both scavenge and Dumpster Dive, which is how I got most of my fishing equipment and my computer. My crowning achievement is coming home from one fishing trip with two new (old) fishing poles that I'd found half buried in lake muck besides an anchor with chain still attached and a boat propeller. Big Bear lake was 20 feet down that summer and I suppose that was where some fool got sandbarred and lost a fair bit of gear. The anchor and prop I sold to a boat rental place for a free motorboat four hour rent, and the poles were refinished and work great!

Dad and I also got through insane hobby phases, the most recent being furniture salvage and repair, followed by setting up a full tropical fish hatchery in our garage and raising swordtails, angelfish, and guppies.

Avenue Q

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »
:( I want pet chickens....
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 09:10:16 AM »
That really is disgusting - please don't post images like that. >:(
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »
What pictures? ??? (and has anyone noticed how this pyong and  >:| this one look somehow like an Adventures of Tintin character? The expressions are drawn similar to the style of Herge.))

Pet chickens are fun, but the fact that you have to find homes for around twenty of the ones you can't keep, and choose which ones have to go, is really heartwrenching! Poor little guys!

Avenue Q

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
The pictures are gone now, but they were pictures of cats and kittens being horrifically abused and killed. *erghh..* it makes me sick just thinking about them.

Aww...I asked my parents for two pet chickens, but I wasn't allowed them. :(

Offline crazeyfox

• Quizzical Quail
  • my logo ^^
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 01:03:23 PM »
 =3 I chase them at the farm hehe their is tis reallly mean rooster if you run after him he will run back after you after a while but make shure your close to a house or something hah..he will bite and scratch the liveing fire out of you :/

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »
If I had tow chickens (a male and a female) I'd call one Chicken and one Chips. Fries for all the Americains out there.

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 01:13:17 PM »
Eeew! Were they those stomp fetish pictures from Snopes? OMG, I was reading the Urban Legends in there and clicked on the  pics and actually fainted.

As to my chickens' names, they are:

Almost Soup, Marshmellow (bc she's the exact color of a perfectly toasted marshmellow, lol), Chipmunk (she had chipmunk stripes as a chick) Twin, (Chip's twin sister), Nero, Napoleon, and Caesar (three obnoxious little Barred Rocks that attack everyone.)

We also had a rooster named after my old friend from Gaia, Dahark, but he kept crowing (or trying to crow, he never quite got it, it sound more like he was yelling Bah! Nah! than the rooster crow heard normally) We gave him away to a ranch with fifteen hens for him to chase. He was a happy boy after that. ^ ^

Avenue Q

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 01:15:47 PM »
Aww, your chickens name's are cute. :D

I'm not sure about the pictures...but they were still disgusting....:(