The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Squad.  (Read 6056 times)

Offline Silverwind Blade

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Arvaran Solar Ranger
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pegasus
  • Coloring: Dark Grey fur, blue mane and tail.
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Build: Rugged, but athletic. Relatively muscular.
Re: The Squad.
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 05:44:09 PM »
Blade grinned at the attempt at humour before shrugging and nodding in agreement at Zian's suggestion.
"I think he's right, as hilarious as it sounds to bust our way in to announce our presence. It probably wouldn't give the best sense of faith in our abilities".
A Sound Like Distant Thunder...
USS Starfire - Star Trek based sci-fi action roleplay.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
The Squad.
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »
"Votes have been casted, let's ask around." (Nix starts to walk toward a hall way.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox/Vulpix
  • Coloring: Red with white up my chest
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: I'm 63 Kg
  • Build: Slim but with some muscle on the biceps and chest
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2014, 06:40:54 AM »
Antonia stayed blank faced through Nixon's attempt at humor, not really liking his light hearted mood. "Hmph, yes" She quickly walked ahead of Nix and started walking through the hallway Nix was heading for.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 04:02:30 PM »
Zian shrugs his comrades attempt of humour away and follows the group deeper into the interior of the ship, his eyes and ears open.
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

Offline Silverwind Blade

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Arvaran Solar Ranger
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2014, 06:57:50 PM »
Blade followed in the wake of the others, glancing around at the ship as they moved. Like everywhere else aboard, the corridors around and about had a used, lived-in look, but were nonetheless functional and efficient-looking. His ears twitched as they walked, and his nose, picking up the scents and sounds of people nearby.
"I think we're headed in the right direction," he said, nodding toward the halls and doors nearby. "Let's hope someone in there can poke us in the right direction, eh?"

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 01:21:25 PM »
"Good idea, lets go door to door." She walked up to the closest door and knocked on it, but there was no answer. She continued up the the hall, knocking on each door as she went along. Each time there was no answer. "Hm, I wonder where everyone i-" She was interrupted by an approaching Lizard wearing a grey officers uniform. "Antonia Ma'am! Reporting for duty!" Surprisingly, he saluted her before she had time to salute him, meaning she had the authority. "At ease, Officer" Fueled with a new self confidence. "So, where is everyo-" She was interrupted again. "The captain is requesting your presence at the bridge!" She handed her a grey key card with writing on it stating -+V.I.P ACCESS+-. "This is for the door." He glanced to the people behind her. "All of you are meant to come to." He handed out the keycards to all of them. "Now, follow me if you are so obliged." He started to stroll off. Antonia glanced back to her comrades. "Heh, couldn't get a word in." She walked over to the man, and started following.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 08:27:38 PM »
Zian raised an eyebrow over the man's fast talking and hurried to follow the group back the way they had come, sighing heavily.

'With all this running to and fro, it is no wonder the Order wants to clean up the slow beaurocratic mess the Alliamce has turned into,' he mused. He felt strangely proud and satisfied to have been selected as a proper candidate to help clear out the obstacles in his Order's name.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2014, 04:26:23 PM »
*Dubaku is asleep, he's wearing a black T-shirt with dark tan cargo pants and tan boots, he has African tribal tattoos going down his left arm, he is snoring and mumbling in his sleep* yea? Well I don't like the way you *he continues mumbling, then his Kpinga, an African throwing knife that measures about 2 feet in length, falls off the wall and creates a loud crash that startles him awake* Huh?! What?! Who's there? *he grabs his Kpinga off the floor* Nyim nyim!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Ritenger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 02:02:16 PM »
Antonia stopped in her tracks, she had heard a loud crashing noise from a nearby room. "Did anyone else hear that!?" She spun around, towards the room the noise was coming from and walked up to it, bringing her to a room, just 2 doors down from the room she was just knocking on."Let's hope nothing's going wrong in here." She quickly swings open the door, revealing a Tall Dog with a large Knife in his hand.

Offline Silverwind Blade

• Avid Aardvark
  • Arvaran Solar Ranger
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
Blade followed along in Antonias' wake, shrugging at her comment regarding the individual who'd passed on the card with a half-smile, sharing in her amusement. Last-minute changes and hurried explanations were all part and parcel of military or para-military operations, and nothing he wasn't used to already. Not to mention, since the mission was one of rescue and recon, it was likely being modified on the fly due to the ever-changing amount of information.
"Things probably keep changing," he said with a slight shrug. "The closer we get to the planet, likely the more info they're pulling in, so there's more to meet and talk about".
The moment changed when there was a crash and a raised voice from a nearby room. The markings indicated another crew bunk-room, and the vulpine raised an eyebrow as their erstwhile leader investigated, standing back with a ready but not overly aggressive posture in case it tuned out to be something bad - but instead, the door revealed a slightly bed-dishevelled black-furred canine with some wicked-looking tattoos. Bemused, the fox tilted his head and fixed the newcomer with a one-eyed glance, waiting to see what happened next.
"What do ya think?" he murmured quietly to Zian, aside. "'Nother recruit?"

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2014, 02:51:06 PM »
*he turned around to see a couple of fellow crew mates standing at the open doorway* What? *he said with a slightly impatient tone of voice* What's the matter? Ain't you never seen a brotha in the mercenaries before? *he then heard someone ask if he's another recruit* Lemme ask ya somthing. Would a recruit be approved to use one of these? *he holds up his OpCam suit*

Offline Silverwind Blade

• Avid Aardvark
  • Arvaran Solar Ranger
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »
Silverwind rolled his eye at the attitude of the man in the doorway, and his apparent taking of everything literally, relaxing his posture.
"I didn't mean literal recruit," he said patiently. "I meant a new member to our merry l'il mis-matched band here. I wasn't sayin' anythin' about any of yer experience or not, or about any of yer fancy-ass toys. If yer here, ya can do the job, an' that's all I care about" he added with a dismissive wave and a shrug.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
The Squad.
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »
(Nix looks at dubaku.) "well if you are with us you better hurry, cause we are leaving for what I guess it the meeting room. Leave your...outfit and come on." (Nix said with a smile and enthusiasm. Nix was hoping he could talk to the man with the opcam suit more, he seems to know how to have fun. "Maybe, but maybe not. either way we will speak.")
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:53:26 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2014, 05:06:39 PM »
Well I guess since I'm stuck with y'all, I should introduce myself. My name's Dubaku. *he holds out his paw*

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2014, 08:45:06 PM »
Zian shrugged at Silverwind's question. "Guess so... It wasn't really clear in the job description with how many we would be... Or he is crazy..." he whispered back as the dog went to work with what looked like some kind of specialized suit. Zian's eyes widened as he noticed the long weapon the dog was holding in his paws. "Interesting..." he murmered to himself as he recognized the blade as a so-called 'Kpinga'.

Then, he steps forward and shakes the dog's outstretched paw, to not let any awkward pause exist between the squadmembers and the new guy. "Hi, I'm Zian, squad Sniper, or something along those lines," he added a little embarassed, "we haven't really gotten any specific jobs yet... so..."