The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Celebrities  (Read 6096 times)

Offline Furry_N_Fuzzy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • If it ain't furry, it ain't fuzzy!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skiger
  • Currently: Grrrfuzzled
Furry Celebrities
« on: May 16, 2014, 12:37:46 AM »
Anyone know of any famous celebrities who are also furries?

I know of one, he follows me on Twitter as well. Andrew W.K., most known for his song PARTY PARTY PARTY; and that show that used to be on Cartoon Network called Destroy Build Destroy.

He had a fursona drawn for him a few months back and tweeted about it and being a fur here and there, so naturally, lotsa furs follow him on Twitter now.
Furry N' Fuzzy

Furry N' Fuzzy Magazine Issue #2 has been released! Check it out for some cool furry content; featured artists, articles, personal stories, interviews, contests, and more!

Always looking for volunteers and contributors for future issues! If interested please read the journal linked below and contact us. :3

Furry N' Fuzzy Magazine Full Details/Info/FAQ

FNF on Twitter

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Furry Celebrities
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
Huh, I didn't think any celebrities were furry. Most big celebrities, even if they were interested, probably wouldn't admit to being furry though because it might tarnish their reputation.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline TechRoo

• The furry Programmer
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your anthro programmer...
    • Homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Kangaroo
  • Coloring: blue / green
  • Height: 6'3 / 1,91M
  • Weight: 154Lbs / 70Kg
  • Build: Sporty/bouncy
  • Currently: Oh no.... This IS my happy face.....
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 12:49:56 PM »
-Trixsie Vixen "Chuck Norris called me Skippy once...  Once!"

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 07:07:46 PM »
I suppose anyone here who plans and succeds on being famous.

wired as right now

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 10:17:44 AM »
Not really a celebrity, but kitty0607 (A Gmod machinima director who made such videos as Team Fabulous 2, the "Heavy does" series and the "Elliott does" series, as well as helping with Idiots of Garrysmod and the Gmod Idiot Box) is or was a furry. Although he still draws furry pictures every now and then, he tries to distance himself away from the fandom because of people constantly calling him out on it (the Gmod community isn't very friendly XD ).
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 08:42:19 PM »
Ryanide wasn't exactly a celebrity, but he was pretty popular during his active days, not sure if many have heard of him, but he played a major role in getting the overall populace more accepting of furries. I'm assuming you mean people who never admitted to being furry before but came out, but I'm not sure.
Alvin-Earthworm wasn't either, he was well known for Super Mario Bros. Z, but pumped out large amounts of furry artwork.
It seems there's more brony celebrities than furry celebrities, interestingly. At least, the ones who've admitted. As 'noners said, they're probably worried about the tarnishing of their reputation.

Side note, that Andrew W.K. one, I didn't know, and I found that pretty darn awesome.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 09:57:30 PM »
Not really a celebrity, but kitty0607 (A Gmod machinima director who made such videos as Team Fabulous 2, the "Heavy does" series and the "Elliott does" series, as well as helping with Idiots of Garrysmod and the Gmod Idiot Box) is or was a furry. Although he still draws furry pictures every now and then, he tries to distance himself away from the fandom because of people constantly calling him out on it (the Gmod community isn't very friendly XD ).
Oh, wow. Honestly Thats where i honestly saw the first refernce to a furry, even though i did'nt have the slightest idea what it was.
wired as right now

Offline Furry_N_Fuzzy

• Avid Aardvark
  • If it ain't furry, it ain't fuzzy!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skiger
  • Currently: Grrrfuzzled
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 11:39:20 PM »
Wow http://andrewwk.com/news/andrew-gets-furry

Indeed! He seems to really be diggin' it!

The furry fandom is huge so I believe there are some furry celebrities out there who don't care if they are known.

Not sure if they are furry or if they just like furries (or just me lol) but Michael Jai White follows me as well. He hasn't acted in anything lately but he is best known for being in Universal Soldier and he played Al Simmons AKA Spawn in the live action film Spawn.
Furry N' Fuzzy

Furry N' Fuzzy Magazine Issue #2 has been released! Check it out for some cool furry content; featured artists, articles, personal stories, interviews, contests, and more!

Always looking for volunteers and contributors for future issues! If interested please read the journal linked below and contact us. :3

Furry N' Fuzzy Magazine Full Details/Info/FAQ

FNF on Twitter