The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Of Faeries and Mystery-OOC (Closed)  (Read 7119 times)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
Of Faeries and Mystery-OOC (Closed)
« on: May 20, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
The world of Gersia is a land filled with magic and mystery. While most furs live in relative peace and quiet, for a few furs that was about to be disrupted. A great and powerful fur was about to return from their prison in Nyx. And with this furs return chaos was sure to ensue.

Gersia is a diverse world with no one species of fur over runs another. It's been over a hundred years since any evil posed a real danger to the land. Because of this the guilds haven't been active in years, only being used by adventurers, to gather jobs and gain fame within their village or city. In recent years  the use of magic has dwindled, the spark only existing in about one in four furs. More and more criminal groups have been popping up in recent years. And that's where our story begins. A group of furs has decided to leave home and head out into the world to make a name for themselves. Will you hear the call of adventure and join us?

Classes:

Warrior: Your standard fighter. Typically wields a sword and shield, or a two handed sword. Eventually becomes a Tactician or a Berserker.

Thief: Standard stealth class. Wields daggers and poisons. Great at opening locks. Becomes an Assassin. May also become a Shadow Blade if they contain a spark for magic.

Elementalist: Mage who uses one of the five elements, (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, or Electricity.) Will become either an Elemental Master or a Spell Blade.

Arcanist: A Mage who can manipulate spirit, life, and death energy. Become either a Force Mage, Spirit Healer, or Necromancer. (Arcanists use standard magics like Magic Missile and other none elemental spells. They also can do things like telekinetics.)

Archer: Stealth class that excels at long range combat. Great with traps and surveying the land. Becomes either a Ranger or a Hunter.

(These are just basic ideas and concepts. I'm willing to allow mixing and matching, but PM me so we can work to keep them balanced.

Faeries and Nightmares: Every fur has a companion who finds them when they are between the ages of seven and ten. These companions are Faeries. Faeries come in many shapes and sizes, often taking on different forms to match the fur they attach themselves to. Faeries take on the personalities similar to their owner. When a Faerie is owned by a criminal or an otherwise evil fur, that Faerie becomes a Nightmare. Faerie posses an innate amount of magic. A Faerie's magical skill is unique to itself no two Faerie have the same power.

If you have questions feel free to post em and I'll answer them or PM me if need be :P

Application:

Name:

Species:

Birthday:

Class:

Special Characteristics:

Personality:

Description:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin Tone:

Appearance:

Faerie:

Sample:

(Mine)

Name: Kai Novarus (No-Var-Us)

Species: Weasel

Birthday: December 21

Class: Elementalist, Aquamancer (Water)

Special Characteristics: His magic manifests in silver or teal.

Personality: Outside of battle Kai is quiet and well mannered. He is a bookish fur and tends to spend most of his time outside researching and studying. He is easily annoyed by people who are ignorant or talkative. He is always willing to help others and will go out of his way to help them. He is shy in all aspects of life and often has trouble actually socializing.

Description:

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 180

Hair: Long teal.

Eyes: Silver

Skin Tone: Olive

Appearance:  Kai wears a white undershirt, a teal skin tight t-shirt, a black leather coat, and a pair of lose, tattered, and torn black jeans. His face is soft and rounded, his ears are pointed, and he has rounded eyes. He has two gold studs in his left ear and one in his right. His boots are slightly higher than the ankles and are black, with ornate silver buckles. He has two tattoos, a dragon in teal on his right arm and a silver ‘X’ on his left hand. His belt is silver with gold trimming. He has several pouches which contain various supplies, namely a notebook and his writing supplies.

Faerie: Theon is about two feet long and weighs about eight pounds. His fur is white, with black spots about his body. His eyes like Kai's are silver. He is often found on the shoulders of Kai.

(I'll be typing dialogue in teal. I ask that everyone please pick a color for their character. Otherwise I await your responses! :D )
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:02:21 PM by ShiroTenshiRyu »
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • http://jpst.it/DI-i Password: TFF
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Species: Aakor (Wolf with Wings)
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 120 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, Slim
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
Re: Of Faeries and Mystery-OOC (Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
Name: ENOJI
Birthday:UNKNOWN
Class:Theif
Special Characteristics: a scar runs from his neck to the middle of his back, which no knows how he receieved it.
Personality:a very timid teen around new people, but is a good friend to many. steals to help his family, but has never killed anyone.
Description: Height:5'7"

Weight:130 lbs.
Hair: black Eyes:navy blue
Fur Tone: grey
Appearance: wears a custom black jacket, a white cap with the word: defqon.1 on it, usually wearing a blue shirt and jeans.
Faerie: Sunova is a small 2 foot girl wolf with black wings, with the symbol of the moon on her chest. When needed, she can shrink to an inch!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:06:45 PM by ENOJI1 »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
I like it all may want to format for easier reading. Will approve once I see your Fearie

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
Oh, this looks pretty cool Shiro   :)    I dunno if you've read it, but the Faeries kinda remind me of the Daemons in Philip Pulman's 'Northern Lights' and the other books in that trilogy   ^_^

Either way, I'd like to join up... Only issue at the moment is my exams  (which are almost over at least).  I'll see about getting a character sheet done, I think I have an idea, and once my exams are over I'll be free and can spare some time anyway   :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • Helios
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
Oh that's alright I had no plans on starting till finals and exams were over

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 05:07:43 PM »
i fixed mine!  XP

(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • Helios
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 05:46:15 PM »
I love it JOI approved

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 06:39:54 PM »
YES! -cheers-  :D :3

(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • Helios
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 10:20:18 PM »
Sweet if everyone is ready I'll post a start Monday. Any last minute additions?

Offline Cyril

• Pompous Rogue
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Probably not Anubis
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
  • Coloring: Dark Gray
  • Height: 1.8m/6ft
  • Build: Beef cake or average.
  • Currently: Inventory and General Merchandising Manager; still not getting paid enough
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 11:28:30 PM »
Assuming it is fine, I would like to hop into this boat.
Character sheet;
Name: Camille Violette
Birthday: Nov. 8
Class: Arcanist; Healing Life focus
Special Characteristics: (To steal from ShiroTenshiRyu); his magic manifests itself in various shades murky gray, though his associated color is cobalt blue. (If it is all right,) he's also rather agile.
Personality: Confident, haughty, but responsible. He's also rather blunt, and aggressive. He values practical talents and doesn't care much for books.
Description:
Species: Lion
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150lbs
Hair: His mane and accented furs are all an unnatural dark blue.
Eyes: Cobalt blue.
Tone: Dark gray fur accented by hair.

Appearance: Camille is a dark gray lion with a blue accent to his fur. Standing at an average six foot two, he carries a toned build with most of his muscle near his hips and legs. His typical outfit is rather flashy; relatively tight white clothing(for his class) with accents of black and dark blues through many glass beads and seams. Generally, he wears his flashy white and blue coat over a cotton black shirt with a low collar. His pants match the coat, with floral blue designs on his seams.
Faerie: Camille possesses a nightmare with a matching color combination in the form of a small cardinal bird. It normally manifests itself as a tattoo upon his right arm or as its bird form while moving, in order for observers to believe it's a faerie or non existent. Camille has yet to see the nightmare's true form.

I decided to switch my color to DodgerBlue, because the default blue is too hard to see.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:26:00 AM by Cyrille »
Jesus didn't die for this.
~
Art by Horrorbuns. Character is mine.
Feel free to message me anytime, I'm not as much of a jerk as I seem.

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • Helios
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
Approved. Quick question, can you edit and add your species?

Otherwise looks awesome!

Offline Cyril

• Pompous Rogue
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Probably not Anubis
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
  • Coloring: Dark Gray
  • Height: 1.8m/6ft
  • Build: Beef cake or average.
  • Currently: Inventory and General Merchandising Manager; still not getting paid enough
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 11:43:18 PM »
Apologies, it has been added.
Jesus didn't die for this.
~
Art by Horrorbuns. Character is mine.
Feel free to message me anytime, I'm not as much of a jerk as I seem.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 11:58:49 PM »
Ok Shiro, I'm cool with a start on Monday... Here's my character sheet  (just finished it   :P  )  Let me know if anything needs changing.

Name: Katka Valyria
Species: Wild Cat

Class: Warrior  (Guard of the City Watch)
Special Characteristics: She wears a large grey hooded cloak over her City Watch armour, covering her left side and shoulders completely. While unassuming this instantly labels her to anyone as a 'Grey cloak', men and women of the watch who were formally a part of the highly trained bodyguards The Lord's Guard, but failed in their duty of protecting their Lord or Lady. Stripped of their titles, armour, weapons and vows they are given the simple choice of join the City Watch or leave the city altogether.

Personality: Katka was always a very proud yet practically minded and upbeat fur ever since childhood. These characteristics served her well as she trained and finally at the young age of 17 joined The Lord's Guard. However ever since the murder of Lord Cassius Verlaise, who she had vowed to protect, her pride was broken and she has never quite been the same since.

Description: 
Height: 5’8”, Weight: 185, Hair: mid-length and dark, Eyes: Blue, Fur colour: Grey/White

Appearance: 
Katka is a wild-cat of the southern regions, although her parents are not known she bears the typical thick grey fur and white on her stomach, chest and muzzle as well as the tip to her long tail. At first sight she is not particularly tall in stature and somewhat chubby with a fair weight in her soft curved hips and full chest, she has long white whiskers and three silver studs in the shape of claws adorn her right ear.

As a member of the Lord's Guard her armour was of beaten bronze and silver scales, etched with fine detail, the best of the best. Now however it is that of the regular City Watch. Simple with several sections of dull steel and etched shoulderplates, worn over a uniform of pale grey and leather. Over this she wears the grey cloak that marks her for what she is and at her side a single longsword with a worn iron pommel. Two daggers remain sheathed behind her back along with a small leather pack of common items, around her neck a choker-necklace of silver with two dragon's talons at the clasp is all that remains of her Lord's Guard uniform.

Faerie: As with all of the Lord's Guard Katka's Faerie takes the form of a canine of some description. In this case a wolf of light grey and white fur, covered in in vivid markings from snout to tail:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4438024 Loyal and normally very quiet, her Faerie goes by the name of Ash. Indeed the connection between them seems to go beyond really any need for names, ever since her failure in the Lord's Guard he has shared her pain and always seeks to cheer her up any way he can and protect her like a brother.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 12:12:43 AM by Kitt / Katka »

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • Helios
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2014, 12:12:26 AM »
Approved!

You certainly went into detail XD Typical Kitt :P

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2014, 12:14:56 AM »
...I can't help it I swear!   XP

And cool, can't wait to start now   ^_^