The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67988 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1230 on: August 12, 2014, 02:07:02 PM »
*I tilt my head, listening. After a few moments, I speak.* "Marco...?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1231 on: August 12, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »
*I chuckle.* "It doesn't matter who I am if we can't see each other, does it? Come on out, I'm not armed...well, I am, but not in the way of armaments."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1232 on: August 12, 2014, 02:27:36 PM »
*I stand up.* "Alright...but we're gonna have to play a game, okay? I'll start." *I look around the area.* "Marco..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1233 on: August 12, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »
*I open up the room Data's in, grinning.* "Ah, there you are. Made a friend too, I see." *I grab the corpse's shirt, and haul him off Data.* "Come on, you.  Be off with you..." *I extend my good hand to Data, keeping the other tucked behind me.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1234 on: August 12, 2014, 02:53:21 PM »
*I tilt my head.* "Hm? Oh..haha...you think I'm hiding a weapon, huh? A knife, a gun, right? No, I broke my wrist a while ago, and I didn't want to worry you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1235 on: August 12, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »
*I shrug, and reveal my other hand, splinted and wrapped.* "Calm down...just calm down...See? Nothing but a shattered bone."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1236 on: August 12, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
*I pat around, producing a small ivory dagger.* "That's it. Left my rifle in my room."  *I look down at Data's paw.* "Oh, so that's your game, is it? Disarm me and then stab me with a surgical implement?" *I toss the dagger to the side.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1237 on: August 12, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »
*I retrieve my dagger.* "Hey, now...none of that...if you keep it up, there'll be more." *I sit down beside Data, and pat him on the shoulder.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1238 on: August 12, 2014, 04:44:21 PM »
*I nod.* "Yeah...like him." *I nod at the corpse.* "Only...a little more...lively." *I tap the corpse with my foot, and it twitches. I immediately pounce on it, sawing at the neck until the head rolls off. I sit down by it, knees drawn to my chin, and sigh.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1239 on: August 12, 2014, 05:00:54 PM »
*I smile.* "Very stubborn.  The heart's stopped beating but the brain keeps ticking. To put in layman's terms, zombies. Undead. What-have-you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1240 on: August 12, 2014, 05:16:07 PM »
*I nod.* "Yeah.  Not sure how it started, but one bite infects you.  One hundred percent, unless you've got some sort of inborn immunity, or something.  An example would be one of my compatriots, she believes herself immune.  I think otherwise."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1241 on: August 12, 2014, 05:25:51 PM »
*I walk in* "who's this??" *my ears tilt with my head*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1242 on: August 12, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
*I look at Gaia, my face still blank.* "Dunno...found him in here.  Got uh..." *I tap the headless corpse.* "This guy here...did it with a scalpel...that he later threatened me with, but that's besides the point."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1243 on: August 12, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »
"Oh Kay" * I say yawning* "what day is it"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1244 on: August 12, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »
*I shrug.* "Dunno that, either. I lost track of the days a while ago..." *I look outside.* "Huh...looks like rain again..."