The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67946 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1515 on: August 19, 2014, 04:55:04 PM »
"Get up get up" *as I kick the zombie as it tries to get up I kick over again causing a struggle

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1516 on: August 19, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »
"Living this is not a living thing it's a corpse with no heart or soul the only thing that works in this zombie is teeth and brain"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1517 on: August 19, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »
"No" *i then walk back to the house across street were the other house has the others rest are staying in*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1518 on: August 19, 2014, 05:04:07 PM »
"I don't know cuz I don't wanna hit you" *i then open the house and walk in and flop onto the couch* "you should go to the other house were the others are staying at"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1519 on: August 19, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
*I walk out of the mall, pushing a cart laden with radio equipment; three handheld radios and a ham radio.* "Jackpot!" *I look around for a moment.* "Where'd everyone go?" *I begin wheeling the squeaky cart around, shouting.* "Gaia!? Other guy?! Other, other guy?!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1520 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »
"We're here!" *then look as data cut himself* "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??" *i then grab the scalpel and throw it out the window then slapping his face*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1521 on: August 19, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
"NO!!! YOUR CRAZY!!" *i get worried as I grab the bandages and rap his arm up*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1522 on: August 19, 2014, 05:18:49 PM »
*I pull the cart to the house that Gaia and Data are occupying.* "Hey...oh..." *I pick Data up as Gaia finishes. I look him up and down.* "Hmm...Interesting...Are...do you happen to be...*sigh*...are you masochist?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1523 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »
*i then hit data in the neck causing him to pass out I then drag him on the couch and continue putting bandages on his arm tightly so he doesn't lose any blood*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1524 on: August 19, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
*After I laid on the bed and curled up I look seeing him cry I then get up and put him on the bed and putting the warm blanket on him I then lay on the couch and fall sound asleep*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1525 on: August 19, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »
*I sit awkwardly in the corner, watching Gaia and Data, silently.  Eventually, I begin succumbing to exhaustion.  The mask slides over my face.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1526 on: August 19, 2014, 11:17:42 PM »
*Jacob grabs a picture of him a lady and a child before shaking his head*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1527 on: August 19, 2014, 11:21:14 PM »
*i wake up and leave to the kitchen to cook and I begin to hum*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1528 on: August 19, 2014, 11:27:49 PM »
*Jacob Still looking at the picture says quietly*"this would have been a great life with you...im sorry it needed to end like that"*He opens the book and puts the picture in a random page*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1529 on: August 20, 2014, 12:11:35 AM »
*I watch as Data departs looking frantically for his pills, through the mask. I lift my hands slightly off of my chest, and the mask breaks into a slight grin. The pill bottle rests, concealed by my massive forearms. As he approaches me, I feign sleeping. After he kicks me, I shake my head, and stare at him.* "A simple 'wake up' would have sufficed."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:13:56 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »