The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67942 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1530 on: August 20, 2014, 12:16:06 AM »
*i then sit down on the couch eating a grilled cheese sandwhich*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1531 on: August 20, 2014, 12:18:54 AM »
*i look at data panic I then get up and hand him the pills the say* "here I took them away for punishment of what u did last night.... To your arm" *i then quickly grab the scalpel and look back showing the scalpel in my hand and say* "just in case"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1532 on: August 20, 2014, 12:25:32 AM »
*i raise one of my eye brows* "look about last night you don't need a punishment of whatever you did ok I mean I was in jail once this..... All this happened okay, Jacob *i then think* "I forgot if it was him that said it but we all done bad things in the past... Ok and now it doesn't matter so whatever your hiding you can tell us.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1533 on: August 20, 2014, 12:30:33 AM »
*I slow clap from the floor.* "'Atta boy! An entire family? Man...you must've been in a bad way." *I chuckle through the mask.* "Tell me, was it at the same time? Or did you drag it out?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1534 on: August 20, 2014, 12:30:45 AM »
"I don't care what it is, I don't know about the others but if they are disturbed or angry I think I can talk with them or I can keep it a secret.... But you have to make the choice and I think the right choice is to tell us all" *i then sit on the couch facing him*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1535 on: August 20, 2014, 12:31:57 AM »
"Ray!" *i give a mean snarl* "don't be an ass"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1536 on: August 20, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »
*I stand up, laughing.  I walk to the kitchen, and rummage through the drawers.  Making sure no one can see, I deposit the pill bottle in one of the drawers, and begin rummaging elsewhere.* "You'd think there'd be...more...aha!" *I move the refrigerator, revealing a small whisky supply. I take several bottles, and begin tearing fabric.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1537 on: August 20, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »
*i sigh* "well it's fine there in a better place you wouldn't want to have them alive now especially with those zombies walking around, but it's fine and if you need to cry you can let it out because holding it makes it worse..... I found that out the hard way"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1538 on: August 20, 2014, 12:56:03 AM »
*I walk out of the kitchen, several makeshift incendiaries strapped across my chest.* "Anyone need to go burn things?" *I walk outside, and stumble over my cart of radios. I fall and smash against the ground, losing consciousness.  The mask slides off to the side of my head.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1539 on: August 20, 2014, 01:06:02 AM »
*I sit down, back against the cart, and look around, confused.* "W-What happened? Where am I?" *I look up, as snow begins falling from the sky. I walk inside, rubbing my head, and I trip over Data.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1540 on: August 20, 2014, 01:06:49 AM »
*i look at data and put my hand on my neck and sigh* "I'm not really good with comforting furs" *i hug data and pat his back* "it's ok let it out"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1541 on: August 20, 2014, 01:09:56 AM »
*I pick myself up.* "S-Sorry..." *I walk back into the kitchen, removing the bottles from my chest. I sit at the table, and rub my temples.* "Did...did I do anything recently? Like, the past few hours?" *I listen to Data.* "Evil? No...a victim of circumstances, that's all."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1542 on: August 20, 2014, 01:11:02 AM »
"Your not evil…"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1543 on: August 20, 2014, 01:14:19 AM »
*I pace around the kitchen, confused.  After few laps, I rummage through the drawers, and find the pill bottle.* "What are these doing here?" *I open it, put a pill in my hand, and then smell.* "Huh...what did he say...one for sorrow, two for joy? Well...maybe they'll give me the joy of actually knowing what happened...like apples." *I place another pill in my hand, and stare at them.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1544 on: August 20, 2014, 01:16:31 AM »
*I slap them out of ray's hands* "why do you need these!" *i grab both the pills and bottle away*