The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67937 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1545 on: August 20, 2014, 01:18:51 AM »
"No" *i run toward data grabing it away and then run back to ray grabing the pills and head out side*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1546 on: August 20, 2014, 01:28:56 AM »
*After tossing Data a bottle of whiskey, I walk out of the house, and back to the mall.  I walk towards the music department, and find a large, pipe organ.  The mask slides over my face, and I begin playing a hypnotic  melody.  The mask contorts into the shape of a drama mask, the eyes are large semicircles and the mouth is a huge grin. Tendrils shoot from my back, and allow me to move about with the organ.*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:32:42 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1547 on: August 20, 2014, 01:43:37 AM »
*I move back towards the house, the organ still singing the hypnotic tune. Twenty or so of the living dead begin walking towards me. I look at them from the seat of the organ.* "Yes...come to me, my playthings." *Tendrils shoot out, spearing most of the undead vertically.* "You are nothing but my puppets!" *A great film covers the organ, turning it a sinister iridescent black/red.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1548 on: August 20, 2014, 01:58:43 AM »
*Reads book*"Infuse devil? eh..."*The page bursts out fire causing me to be ingulfed in flame's i stand up my skull has large black horns protruding along with large black sabretooth-like teeth his robes have a large glowing red star*"Yes......"*He begins walking towards the mall leaving red-hot footprint's*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1549 on: August 20, 2014, 02:02:38 AM »
"Eh...I tire of this thing." *I jump off the organ, and it crashes onto Jacob. I skip back into the house, the mask returning to it's normal form.  The tendrils dissipate. I sit down on the couch with a sigh.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1550 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:39 AM »
*The organ begins smoking before bursting in-half*"Ow...."*Cracks skull inplance before disintegrating all the rest of the zombies in the area*"Pitiful husk's..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1551 on: August 20, 2014, 02:13:22 AM »
*Teleports into the kitchen and lowers flame's*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1552 on: August 20, 2014, 02:14:25 AM »
*I look at the knife, then at Data, and back again. I feel a slight tug, as the mask disintegrates from Jacobs presence. I look around, frantically.* "W-What is it?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1553 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »
*I pull my hand back, tears in my eyes, and fear in my throat.* "J-Just get a hold of yourself...p-pull yourself together." *I back away from Data, and trip over the coffee table. I land on my butt, and scoot away.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1554 on: August 20, 2014, 02:24:33 AM »
*Teleports behind Data,my face twisting into a smile as flashes of mutilated dead bodies progress in severity*"S-SIN!!!..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1555 on: August 20, 2014, 02:53:29 AM »
*i run into the building and push data onto the floor beating his face and yelling* "STOP IT!!! NOW!!" *then get up* "if your gonna be like this" *i turn to Jacob then say* "he's all yours

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1556 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:14 AM »
"Well then that another problem, NO whiskey, alcohol, and beer nothing that can get you drunk

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1557 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:52 AM »
*I scoot back.* "P-Please...leave me alone!" *I hit the wall, pull my knees to my chin, and sob.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1558 on: August 20, 2014, 03:08:32 AM »
*-3-'* "he's just drunk...."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1559 on: August 20, 2014, 03:13:21 AM »
*i jump onto the bed holding the alcohol then I take a sip* "blah!! this is gross I never can understand why people drink" * I then throw it and lay on the bed*