The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67936 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1560 on: August 20, 2014, 03:32:29 AM »
*I watch Data for a while, before starting to fall asleep.* "Don't....let him...near..." *I fall asleep.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1561 on: August 20, 2014, 08:32:32 AM »
*i then wake up in the middle of the night seeing ray and data next to each other and noticing Jacob on the couch I get up to get a cup of water then noticing the half bottle of whiskey in datas hand I grab it then toss it away* "I hate living with a bunch of idiots" *after I'm done drinking I go back onto the bed and begins to read a book but a little rusty*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1562 on: August 20, 2014, 08:33:27 AM »
*i look at them sound asleep and continue to read*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1563 on: August 20, 2014, 08:38:58 AM »
*i hear data complain* "shouldn't have been drinking so much... Then you wouldn't have to feel that pain"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1564 on: August 20, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »
"you threatened ray"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1565 on: August 20, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »
"Don't worry about it I don't want you freaking out and having a break down... Ok? Besides I told ray you were drunk as hell"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1566 on: August 20, 2014, 12:48:03 PM »
*I awaken with a start, suffering from a nightmare.  I stare at the wall, trying to pick apart what was reality and what was a dream. I whisper to myself.* "No...no he didn't...he..." *I look down at my hand, noticing the bandage on it soaked with blood. I look up at Data, trying not to get noticed.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1567 on: August 20, 2014, 12:53:36 PM »
*I scoot away from Data, the bandaged hand clutched to my chest.* "Y-You stay the hell away from me."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1568 on: August 20, 2014, 01:01:50 PM »
*I scramble back, fear in my eyes.* "J-Just...leave me alone...Please..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1569 on: August 20, 2014, 01:11:55 PM »
"What's wrong?" *I stand up, keeping my injured hand close.* "You stabbed me, and then tried to cut my throat!" *I move to a chair, and hold my head with my good hand.* "Maybe...maybe that was the plan all along..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1570 on: August 20, 2014, 01:23:34 PM »
*I stare at the ground, immobile.* "I...I...I don't know...you were talking crazy...said you had a 'gift' or something like that...stabbed me...then tried to cut my throat." *I take the bandage off, the bleeding has stopped.  I lift my hand, showing that the blade went completely through.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1571 on: August 20, 2014, 01:50:10 PM »
*I watch as Data runs out the door. I stand up, and walk towards the kitchen, tears in my eyes.* "T-The other's are gonna kill me..."  *I sit down at the table.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1572 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:52 PM »
*Teleports Infront of ray smoke pluming out of my mouth*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1573 on: August 20, 2014, 02:09:42 PM »
*I jump back, curling up.* "D-Don't! Please!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1574 on: August 20, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
*Falls backward's the flames going out and the star flickering out*"Augh........."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.