The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67931 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1575 on: August 20, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
*I straighten out slightly.* "J-Jacob?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1576 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:25 PM »
*After a few moments, my stomach growls. I stand up, and walk around Jacob.  I take a bottle of water, and a bottle of whiskey, and I head into town, whistling quietly.  I walk to a large grocery, and press my face against the glass door, trying to ascertain what, or who, is in there.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1577 on: August 20, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
*I poke my hand between the doors, and pry them open.  A piercing security alarm fills the air, as I quickly run in, and try to disarm the system.* "That's a lot of unneeded attention..." *I run around, trying to find the security room.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1578 on: August 20, 2014, 05:58:32 PM »
*i wake up alerted by the alarm* "wtf!!!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1579 on: August 20, 2014, 06:30:32 PM »
*I panic, as the six or seven zombies still in the grocery become active at the cacophonous ringing of the alarms.  I find the security room, and lock myself in, the guard inside already dealt with.  Ten or so zombies begin moaning, and walking towards the grocery.  I scramble about, finding a police baton, a handgun, and three magazines, only one of which is full.* "Oh...come on! I didn't come this far to die now!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1580 on: August 20, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
*i walk into the store as the zombies infinite me* "ray is there a zombie corpse in there

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1581 on: August 20, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »
(Zombies ignore not infinite me lol)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1582 on: August 20, 2014, 11:43:02 PM »
*I stand up, and wave at Gaia through the window.  The zombies begin pounding on the window, and I slide back under the security desk.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1583 on: August 20, 2014, 11:46:33 PM »
*Jacob gets up his vison fading the flames suddenly burst out of his skull before he wakes up and puts on a trench coat he grabs a shotgun causing it to twist and turn into a devilish shape he cast's a spell causing red goop to spawn in the wall next to Ray He gets on a motorcycle causing it to turn into a bone-lined biker motorcycle He starts it up making a trail of fire as he drives to the location of Ray*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1584 on: August 21, 2014, 12:06:59 AM »
*I pull my knees to my chin, and I curl up.* "H-Help!" *The window begins cracking.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1585 on: August 21, 2014, 12:30:39 AM »
*A Bride slowly walks down the street I run her over with the motorcycle before a large roar is heard in the distance*"**censor** Hell..."*Jacob gets launched by a sudden punch from the husband*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1586 on: August 21, 2014, 12:31:21 AM »
*At the knocking, I call out.* "H-Hello?  Please, I'm stuck! Can you deal with the zombies? Please?" *I retreat farther under the desk, feeling completely abandoned.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1587 on: August 21, 2014, 12:50:55 AM »
*i look at ray stuggle and sigh* "fine" *i then stab a zombie in the head and taking all the guts one by one and throwing it into the office* "rub it all over you"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1588 on: August 21, 2014, 01:05:47 AM »
*Lands near the store seemingly unconscious the flames are now blue and low*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1589 on: August 21, 2014, 01:22:44 AM »
*I look at the guts, and scoot even farther back.* "That...that's disgusting!"