The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67901 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1710 on: August 24, 2014, 12:56:38 AM »
*I scream into the pillow again, the pain overwhelming.  I begin coughing harshly, leaving flecks of blood on the pillow.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1711 on: August 24, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »
*i look at the doctor with a snarl* "who told you that I attack people!" *i raise an eyebrow* "you barley know me!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1712 on: August 24, 2014, 01:07:02 AM »
*I look up at the ceiling.* "Is this what turning feels like?  Or..." *I look towards the door.* "Is this what she did to me?" *I tilt my head slightly, and lift my hands up so I can see them.* "It...it just hurts...And the voices...they just don't stop..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1713 on: August 24, 2014, 01:07:41 AM »
"Like i said being Jacob i know that you used to be a survivor like data...a actual human with adtual emotions...and now you are a heartless person i wouldn't miss...no matter if it is blood or word you aren't the leader...should've convenienced ray to leave you... remember you're family?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1714 on: August 24, 2014, 01:09:43 AM »
*After Rampage mentions my name, I look up at the ceiling.* "Ray...how do I know that name?  I...I think he was a friend...ah, yes...always trying to help...pushing people to survive...good man..." *I close my eyes.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1715 on: August 24, 2014, 01:14:15 AM »
*i walk away and mumble* "I just wish I can rip his throat out" *i then clench my paws in stress then finally arrive at ray's cell having water and a sandwich* "here" *i hand the water and sandwich through the bars*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1716 on: August 24, 2014, 01:17:01 AM »
*I stand up, and take the food and water.* "Thank you." *I sit the sandwich aside, and take a single drop from the water. I begin rolling it across my hand, keeping even movement.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1717 on: August 24, 2014, 01:22:54 AM »
*Crushes a bag of top ramen and begins eating it like potato chips*"Such a hard mind to break..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1718 on: August 24, 2014, 01:36:57 AM »
*i walk out in the prison yard and lay against my huge fluffy tail and begin to fall asleep before sleeping I mumble* "just gonna take a nap...."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1719 on: August 24, 2014, 01:58:27 AM »
*I shout out from my cell, keeping the droplet in motion.* "Yes? I hear you!  I'm stuck in the detainment cell!  The one woman locked me in!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1720 on: August 24, 2014, 02:04:56 AM »
*i wake up after a an hour and look at my watch* "it's 8:00 already" *i walk back in the prison looking at ray and data and sit down* "are you guys doing ok?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1721 on: August 24, 2014, 02:06:35 AM »
*I nod, and get up off the bed, the droplet had fallen a while ago.* "I...I could use a painkiller."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1722 on: August 24, 2014, 02:08:45 AM »
*Drags the paitent near the cells and examines her and say's*"She will probably wake up in a few hours..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1723 on: August 24, 2014, 02:10:30 AM »
*i hand ray a painkiller* "here ya go"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1724 on: August 24, 2014, 02:11:55 AM »
*I take the painkiller.* "Thank you...uh...can I come out yet?" *I motion around the room.* "I've scratched everything I could think of into these walls." *I hold up my hand, the fingertips all bloodied.* "See?"