The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67894 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1725 on: August 24, 2014, 02:14:12 AM »
*i look at ray* "sorry can't, we have to wait till morning to know that ur fully fine also do you remember before you got staved ray?" *i tilt my head*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1726 on: August 24, 2014, 02:16:25 AM »
*I stare at Gaia through the door.* "Why do you keep calling me Ray?  I know the guy...he's not me...Ray's probably out there...helping some survivors keep together, and...y'know...survive." *I sit down on the bed.* "Can I get something to do? Anything...I'm tempted to tear the mattress apart, and play with the springs."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1727 on: August 24, 2014, 02:17:42 AM »
"I could give you this red goo friend...reunite you with "Ray" And all.."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1728 on: August 24, 2014, 02:19:18 AM »
"Uuuugggh!!" *i punch the wall releasing my anger and breath calmly in and out* "you are ray sir you temporarily lost your memory, you should get it back either around midnight or early in the morning ok? And i can't let you and data out till tomorrow it's for your own good"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1729 on: August 24, 2014, 02:21:03 AM »
*I sit down on the bed.* "I...I'm confused...Just...whatever." *I lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1730 on: August 24, 2014, 02:22:29 AM »
*i look at the doctor furious* "look I don't want everything to **censor** up" *i grab the goo* "it need to be gone" *i attempt to throw it but it sticks on* "....shit..." *i sigh embarrassed* "please get this stuff of at me ....mr.rampaged I believe it is

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1731 on: August 24, 2014, 02:23:08 AM »
*I stick my arm out of the door.* "Come here, quickly!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1732 on: August 24, 2014, 02:24:31 AM »
*i walk to ray* "what?" *the goo begins to build up*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1733 on: August 24, 2014, 02:24:41 AM »
*I walk away dragging the paitent with me*"No...definatly not"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1734 on: August 24, 2014, 02:27:04 AM »
*I place my hand on the goo.* "Ray taught me about this stuff...said all you gotta do...is..." *I close my eyes, and my forehead creases.* "Show it..." *My nose begins to bleed.* "Who's boss." *I pull away swiftly, taking the goo with me. The force of the release sends me back into the cell.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1735 on: August 24, 2014, 02:29:53 AM »
*my pupils go small and I begin panting and smell the strong stench of blood were rampage went I then begin to drool blood and venom* "I-I'm sorta hunge-ery ima head out maybe meet some new furrs" *i build a crooked smile*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1736 on: August 24, 2014, 02:31:17 AM »
*I begin smiling showing my bloody teeth*"Heh Heh...."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1737 on: August 24, 2014, 02:33:20 AM »
*i then walk outside the other side of me telling me to hold it together but the other part of me stay control

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1738 on: August 24, 2014, 02:34:44 AM »
*I shake my head.* "That's right...I'm Ray! And..." *I look at the red goo, splayed across my arm.* "You do not feel the same as before." *I stand up, and glare at the doctor.* "What did you do?  This isn't the stuff I used last time!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1739 on: August 24, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »
"I made it more or less controlable...cant remember which...i also gave it some augmentation's"