The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67891 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1740 on: August 24, 2014, 02:41:36 AM »
*I double over in pain.* "You...you'd better remember!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1741 on: August 24, 2014, 02:42:44 AM »
*i walk around the city yelling help to lure in victims* "HELP!! Please!!" *i smile evilly*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1742 on: August 24, 2014, 02:47:13 AM »
"Ummm..more controllable?..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1743 on: August 24, 2014, 02:47:38 AM »
*The goo reaches my head.  Instead of becoming the mask it was, it transforms into a crimson samurai helmet and shoulder guards. Thin lines of the goo runs down my arms, and seems to wrap around my middle finger. I shake for a few moments more, before dropping to one knee, and bowing at the doctor.* "What shall you have me do?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1744 on: August 24, 2014, 02:49:44 AM »
*i start to bleed from my nose and fall onto the street but before falling on the floor I changed normal"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1745 on: August 24, 2014, 02:57:15 AM »
*Says in a very confused voice*"Hm that is unexpected....*He says in a commanding voice*"You will retrieve gaia...alive"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1746 on: August 24, 2014, 02:59:14 AM »
*I stand up, and nod.* "By your command." *I walk out of the building.  I look around for a moment, spot Gaia's footprints, and begin following them.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1747 on: August 24, 2014, 03:06:07 AM »
*i wake up coughing bits of blood and look up standing over me was ray* "o-oh ray you feeling better it seems" *i smile and struggle to stand* "what's this on you?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1748 on: August 24, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »
*I lower one hand to my side, and hold the other one towards Gaia.* "You are to come with me."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1749 on: August 24, 2014, 03:11:40 AM »
*I spot jacob's spell book and look through the pages before finding "Infuse blood commander" As i cast the spell it covers me in bloody samurai armour along with a bucket helm with a snake like face engraved on the front he then spawns a kanabo covered in black rose-thorn spikes and wait outside the police station puting up red clan flags*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1750 on: August 24, 2014, 03:12:36 AM »
"Ugh ok..?" *i grab his hand struggling to get up*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1751 on: August 24, 2014, 03:13:23 AM »
*I lead Gaia back towards the station.* "Lord Rampage wishes for your presence."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1752 on: August 24, 2014, 03:14:47 AM »
"Lord when is he lord? Ugh!" *i stop for a moment as the headache gets worse then begin walking again*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1753 on: August 24, 2014, 03:21:10 AM »
*I bring Gaia into the station.  I release her, and drop to my knee, bowing before Rampage.* "My lord, I have completed my task."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1754 on: August 24, 2014, 03:29:42 AM »
"Great job soldier now one more request...take care of the deer...she might be of use"*He grabs his kanabo and presses it against gaia's back and says*"Move toward the cell's"