The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67881 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1770 on: August 24, 2014, 04:37:55 AM »
*As the zombies begin swarming me, I behead each one in turn, until just Gaia is standing, my blade resting on her neck.* "An old trick."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1771 on: August 24, 2014, 04:41:52 AM »
*i look at ray and laugh* "that's not all I got sweet heart" *i bite his neck releasing venom causing him to pass out for 30 min I think to myself since he's powerful I can't kill him* "sleep tight" *i then jump into the sewer and begin to sprint for my life once more*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1772 on: August 24, 2014, 04:43:51 AM »
*Jacob falls from the covers right infront of data the javelin still in his head*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1773 on: August 24, 2014, 04:46:11 AM »
*As Gaia sprints away, I sit still for a few seconds, before sitting upright, the small neck plate dripping with venom. I stand up, and stretch.* "She doesn't realize that I must protect her." *I run after Gaia.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1774 on: August 24, 2014, 04:49:36 AM »
"Ok ok we're did I run last Time I escaped prison? Think oh yea it was right I think" *i hear ray foot steps around the corner* "shit" * I dive into the sewer water and swim to the bottom and sit there and think hopefully he goes quickly I can only hold my breath for so long*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1775 on: August 24, 2014, 04:52:55 AM »
*As I round the corner, I see the water settle.  I smile, and reach into the water, collaring Gaia.* "Ma'am, I do not mean to hurt you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1776 on: August 24, 2014, 04:56:39 AM »
*i stare at angry and come out the water* "if your not trying to hurt me then why am I locked up like a freak and have to be around rampage he just doesn't like me he probably wants me killed!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1777 on: August 24, 2014, 04:59:45 AM »
*I set her down.* "I do not no why Lord Rampage wanted you dead...but with his death...you were my last protected target. Now I am sworn to protect you." *I bow before her.*  "My lady."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1778 on: August 24, 2014, 05:01:31 AM »
*i give a snarl* "don't call me that and one why does he want me there he hates me I'm no use anyways" *i then look around my surroundings for a plan to run in case*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1779 on: August 24, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
*I lower my head.* "Again, I no not of Rampage's intention, but your death was inevitable, my liege."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1780 on: August 24, 2014, 05:07:05 AM »
*i sigh* "I'm just letting you know I'll never forgive any of you pathetic furrs I could of lived without you all but I had to run into you guys and you guys heh you all slowed me down" *i bump into his shoulder and walk back to the prison*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1781 on: August 24, 2014, 05:08:22 AM »
*Jacob Wakes up in the nearby carnage of the 67th SWAT team he is laying near a dead male wolf in a balaclava and a dead female Snake along with many other dead bodies he takes of his face mask and goggles before crawling away in the ravage of bodies he stops near a sewer closely examining his build being a bloodied red Antro raptor...he passes out near the open sewer His vison slowly fades*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1782 on: August 24, 2014, 05:10:50 AM »
*I follow behind Gaia, confused.*  "I do not understand, my liege."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1783 on: August 24, 2014, 05:11:35 AM »
"Don't call me that don't talk to me" *anger builds up into my body*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1784 on: August 24, 2014, 05:12:49 AM »
*The helmet forms a solid plate across my face.  I nod at Gaia.*