The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67851 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1845 on: August 24, 2014, 06:04:13 PM »
"Go check the main station and see"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1846 on: August 24, 2014, 06:35:31 PM »
*I sit on a fourth story window sill, near the station.  My scoped rifle sits beside me, and I scribble madly in a journal.*

I saw survivors...I think...in the station.  There's a lot of dead furs all over the courtyard, though...Could be some zeds getting curious.

Notes:
          Down to two cans a food, and I'm outta gas.  I'll have to make a fire the old fashioned way.

*I whistle Home on The Range as I continue watching the station.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1847 on: August 24, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »
*I scan the cell windows, and see Data's shadow as he shakes the bars.* "Huh...gotta live one here...*Sigh* Better go help him out." *I grab my rifle and walk through the building, grabbing the small demolition charges I stumbled upon in my travels.* "Finally found a use for these things." *As I reach the cell wall, I throw a few rocks at the window bars, making them ring. I whistle.* "Hey, you alive in there?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1848 on: August 24, 2014, 06:40:42 PM »
*Gaia walks outside a scavenges around she looks up hearing whistling, she doesn't see anyone and continues to scavenge around*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1849 on: August 24, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »
*I clap.* "Aha! Good, you are alive. Stay away from the wall, Imma let you out." *I begin setting up the charges.* "Why'd you go and lock yourself in?  Anyway, cover your ears, it's gonna get loud." *I put sound dampening earphones on, and  walk away, with the plunger and cables all set, as I whistle idly. I eventually put enough space between me and the wall.* "Stand away from the wall!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1850 on: August 24, 2014, 06:51:51 PM »
*i see a raccoon trying to break the wall* "nnnoo!!" *i try to push him over but to weak to knock him down*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1851 on: August 24, 2014, 06:54:20 PM »
*I flip Gaia over, and hold a pistol to her head.  After a few moments, I put the pistol away.* "Jesus, girl.  I thought you were one ah them." *I walk back towards the plunger, dancing, and humming Poet's of The Fall The Happy Song.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1852 on: August 24, 2014, 06:57:13 PM »
"Don't let him out stupid he's obviously in the for a reason" *i hold up the keys*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1853 on: August 24, 2014, 07:00:17 PM »
*I don't hear Gaia, and I depress the plunger with a cackle.  The demo charge erupts into a small explosion, knocking a three foot wide hole in the wall. I walk back over to the wall, taking the earmuffs off, and waving the dust away.* "Hey, survivor, did ya live?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1854 on: August 24, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »
"Ugggh" *she walks back 6feet aiming the gun at data*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1855 on: August 24, 2014, 07:02:43 PM »
"Hey, if you lived, you're gonna wanna move, like now.  Everything within a ten block radius heard that explosion." *I turn away from the hole, and draw my handgun.* "You've got five seconds, jailbird."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1856 on: August 24, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
*Jacob Hold his AK-47 before appearing behind ray and cocking his gun*"Gothcha'"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1857 on: August 24, 2014, 08:24:10 PM »
*I drop my gun, and put my paws behind my head.* "Shit."  *I watch Data walk towards Gaia.* "Leave her the hell alone! She had nothing to do with this!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1858 on: August 24, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »
"My surer locked you up for a reason I think it's best you rot in here" *i say with a serious face

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1859 on: August 24, 2014, 08:42:53 PM »
*I look between Gaia and Data.* "Y-You know each other?"