The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67852 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1860 on: August 24, 2014, 08:44:33 PM »
"No he knew my big sis Gigi she lied and said her name was my name and committed suicide this morning...." *i look down at the ground holding back my tears*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1861 on: August 24, 2014, 08:57:53 PM »
*I motion at Jacob with my elbow.* "Call off your guard dog, please."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1862 on: August 24, 2014, 09:29:12 PM »
*i walk back to the street with a knife stabbing each dead body In the head the taking there goods and putting it into the backpack*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1863 on: August 25, 2014, 01:08:10 AM »
I turn and walk towards Jacob, my knife still in my hand. "Lower the gun"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:22:59 AM by DATAdies »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1864 on: August 25, 2014, 01:55:12 AM »
*I lower my arms, and pick up my pistol.  I holster it, and look around.* "We need to move...now.  Lots of things heard that explosion, I'm sure, and I don't have enough ammo to kill them all.  Grab her..." *I motion towards Gaia.* "And lets get out of here."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1865 on: August 25, 2014, 01:56:12 AM »
*i look at the died walking towards me and laugh and begin playing tag with them* "ha slow pokes!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1866 on: August 25, 2014, 01:57:49 AM »
*I look over at Gaia, the horror spreading across my face.* "T-that's a lot of 'em..." *I run over to her.* "Miss, we need to move, now."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1867 on: August 25, 2014, 01:59:02 AM »
"Why they can hurt you there slow see" *i point at them then have a sad frown on my facing seeing gaia and ray begin walking towards us*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1868 on: August 25, 2014, 01:59:34 AM »
Gigi** not gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1869 on: August 25, 2014, 02:00:34 AM »
*I watch as Gaia seizes up.* "*Sigh* Hey, you with me?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1870 on: August 25, 2014, 02:04:43 AM »
*I see Gigi and ray walking towards us* "maybe there alive" *i run at them* "Gigi, ray you guys are ok!" *just then ray pins my toward the floor trying to bite my snout and Gigi trying to get a bite of my arm*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1871 on: August 25, 2014, 02:08:10 AM »
*I watch Data collapse.* "Fffff...*sigh*. Come on." *I take the other demo charge from my back, and smash it into Ray's corpse, crushing his skull.  I then shift the weight, and decapitate Gigi.  I reach down, pick up Gaia, and carry her to Data.  I drop the demo charge, and keep walking.*  "Let's move, jailbird.  Get your guard, too."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1872 on: August 25, 2014, 02:16:03 AM »
*I watch as data stabs Gigi and begin to cry* "I'll mid u big sis"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1873 on: August 25, 2014, 02:25:04 AM »
*I look down at my watch, and blanch.* "Shit...we gotta move...now!" *I begin running away, still carrying Gaia.* "Where's the jailbird and his guard?" *I turn, and watch as the horde moves closer and closer. I set Gaia down, and prepare the wireless detonator.* "Where are you...c'mon...I don't want to kill survivors..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1874 on: August 25, 2014, 02:27:25 AM »
*i run over to the horde grabbing data by the arm and pulling him towards jacob* "come on we don't u to die"