The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67842 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1875 on: August 25, 2014, 02:28:58 AM »
*I wave at Gaia.* "Come on! Come on!" As she approaches, I motion up towards my head.* "Cover your ears and eyes!" *I cross my arms in front of my face, my thumb resting on the detonator.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1876 on: August 25, 2014, 02:31:40 AM »
*The painful knife cuts me* "AAHH!!" *i grab the knife and throw it into the horde still holding his arm* "please I don't want you to die" *i begin to cry*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1877 on: August 25, 2014, 02:32:50 AM »
*I lash out a Data, delivering a vicious kick to the ribs, dropping him to the floor.  I grab him by the shirt front, and slap him across the face.* "Cut that shit out!" *I look up, and drop him back to the ground.  I throw my arms across my face.* "Brace yourselves!" *I press the detonator, and bury my face, as a high pitched whine can be heard from the direction of the horde.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1878 on: August 25, 2014, 02:39:43 AM »
*The bomb's thermo-baric payload erupts into a massive fireball, literally vaporizing the zombies. The fireball rises into the air, and dissipates.  I lean forward as the surrounding air rushes in to fill the void. Several light poles are pulled down by the force.  The few zombies still walking have their lungs hanging from their mouths. I cackle madly.* "They die so brightly!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1879 on: August 25, 2014, 02:50:00 AM »
*I look up at Data.* "No, I'm an escaped test subject from a research lab not too far from here." *I grab Data's arm, and flip him over, pressing the shard towards his throat.* "Still...all that physical and mental training paid off.  How 'bout you?"  *I draw my handgun, and place it against the side of his head.* "Some escaped convict, I assume?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1880 on: August 25, 2014, 02:50:51 AM »
*i kick data softly in the ribs* "stupid I'm trying to help you"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1881 on: August 25, 2014, 02:56:13 AM »
*I look over at Gaia.* "Should we spare him? It's your call, I can go either way."  *I notice her arm, and get off of Data.* "Huh...he got you good, huh?  Let me help you." *I tear the hem of my pant leg off, and fashion a bandage around her wound.* "There.  If it hurts, just let me know."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:01:12 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1882 on: August 25, 2014, 03:01:44 AM »
*i look at data* "no I don't want anyone else to die" *I whine*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1883 on: August 25, 2014, 03:03:40 AM »
*I embrace Gaia, and lower myself, until we're at eye level.* "I will do the best I can to keep everyone alive.  But I cannot promise that mistakes won't happen."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1884 on: August 25, 2014, 03:26:41 AM »
*sigh* "yeah I know...."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1885 on: August 25, 2014, 03:27:02 AM »
*Grabs a zombie and headbutts it before using my claws to impale his eyes and skull and force it open causing its head to tear off at mouth level,Spraying grey matter and blood everywhere Before he grab's* Gigi's knife and throws it at anothe zombie impaling it's head*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1886 on: August 25, 2014, 03:29:31 AM »
*gaia looks at Jacob holding my big sister Gigi's knife and staving them* "hey you" *i then wave at him

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1887 on: August 25, 2014, 03:31:00 AM »
*He kicks a zombie before unloading a magazine into it's head*"What?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1888 on: August 25, 2014, 03:32:36 AM »
"I found this dude in jail and this one helping the dude" *then turn to the raccoon and data* "what's ur guys names"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1889 on: August 25, 2014, 03:48:21 AM »
"I found this dude in jail and this one helping the dude" *then turn to the raccoon and data* "what's ur guys names"