The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67839 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1890 on: August 26, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »
*I rub the back of my head.* "I don't remember, but I was called test subject Orion 819.  I guess you can call me Orion."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1891 on: August 26, 2014, 12:04:56 AM »
*i shake datas hand and orion* "my big sis Gigi was a test subject she was call subject wargon she was gonna serve the military with the powers she was given but the she ran away and used it for bad"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1892 on: August 26, 2014, 12:09:54 AM »
*I cross my arms, and chuckle.* "Huh.  Give an untrained mind powers they don't understand...." *I motion at Gigi's corpse.* "And it'll kill them."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1893 on: August 26, 2014, 12:13:37 AM »
"Yes that's why when this stuff happened I went looking for her but when I found I didn't really cry so much because she was already gone she had a different personality" *Looking at her while speaking* "I'm glad she needed a break.... Hey promise me you won't let any scientist take me if they say it's important just don't let them.... I don't want to go back to my crazy dad...."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1894 on: August 26, 2014, 12:17:06 AM »
*I pat Gaia's shoulder.* "Don't worry.  Remember, I will do my best to protect everyone...say...what is your last name?  I may know your father."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1895 on: August 26, 2014, 12:20:17 AM »
*Jacob says in a sarcastic voice*"Why dont we go to one of those labs and see if the have laser rifle's"*He lays the knife on Gigi's body*"May god take you to the pearly gates"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:22:27 AM by Jacob Chase »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1896 on: August 26, 2014, 12:23:27 AM »
*I chuckle.* "I'm afraid not.  We had some tests with lasers, but no successful mobile types....though we did have the truck mounted ones...but those...blew up."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1897 on: August 26, 2014, 12:25:27 AM »
"I don't have the same last name of my name but my dads name is dr.toby and if you see him please rip him to shreds..... I was only born to be tested on anyway" *i look Angrily at the ground*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1898 on: August 26, 2014, 12:26:56 AM »
*I look at Gaia, embarrassed.* "Well...uh...I almost killed him...but, uh...he got away...took a helicopter to...somewhere."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1899 on: August 26, 2014, 12:29:21 AM »
*Jacob Remembers the deer stuck in the chamber and walks to a cell before smashing open the window and unlocking the lock on the other side successfully opening the door*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1900 on: August 26, 2014, 12:29:29 AM »
"Ya I he would do that he can't even fight he's a coward if it weren't for my mom I would of be **censor** up or just dead..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1901 on: August 26, 2014, 12:44:22 AM »
*I shrug.* "He did what he thought necessary to survive.  We already killed most of the guard, and two of his body doubles...we also caught his assistant, a female...never saw her though..." *I begin walking away, passing a hospital sign.* "Well, better find somewhere to hunker down for the night, come on."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1902 on: August 26, 2014, 04:21:33 AM »
*i trail behind Orion* "ok I'm getting tired anyway and this backpack is pretty heavy a rest would do good" *i yawn a smile happily* (I won't be on much just started high school =~=)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1903 on: August 27, 2014, 01:32:41 AM »
*I tear the sleeve from my jumpsuit, wet it with water from my canteen, and put it over Data's burned arm.* "Keep an eye on that.  Burns fester...bad.  It didn't look too bad, but amputation may be the only course of action."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1904 on: August 27, 2014, 03:26:59 AM »
*I walk backwards, and nod at Data.* "No problem, mate.  If a total stranger offered to help me out...I'd be suspicious as well." *I turn back around, and stop suddenly.  The hospital sits like a decayed corpse, parts of the building are missing, rebar protrudes from destroyed walls. Curtains flutter through shattered windows. Corpses litter the ground, the vast majority have either no head, or a bullet wound in the cranium.  I sit down, and sigh.* "Oh...hell."

((I'm in the same boat as Gaia, though I started college this week.  Now, I will try and post as frequently as possible, but I don't know what my workload will be.))