The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67835 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1905 on: August 27, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »
*I motion out towards the structure, and the veritable sea of corpses.* "Look at it...Jesus...I knew what containment protocol was but...that...that's a children's hospital..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1906 on: August 27, 2014, 03:34:12 AM »
"Wooow" *i look at the hospital in amazement*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1907 on: August 27, 2014, 03:35:56 AM »
*i run in the hospital and yell* "be right back, there might be materials I need"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1908 on: August 27, 2014, 03:39:23 AM »
*I look up at Data.* "Killed by soldiers? No...rubies to red rust says we'll find six or seven soldiers, dead by suicide." *I stand up, and start after Gaia.* "Where are you going!?" *I turn to Data.* "Come on, before she gets hurt." *I run after Gaia.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1909 on: August 27, 2014, 03:42:06 AM »
*i run in the first room and drop my back pack and guns and medical stuff fall out I then kneel down digging through the cupboard* "there some stuff..". 

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1910 on: August 27, 2014, 03:43:37 AM »
*I stop, and pull a long, wicked looking glass shank from my boot.* "Here, used this to get out of the lab.  I've not much use for it." *I hand it to Data, before continuing after Gaia.  After a few moments, I hear her shuffling around in the cupboards. A zombie nearby looks around, confused.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1911 on: August 27, 2014, 03:45:20 AM »
*a zombie without legs crawls towards me* "ugh!* *i stab his head and struggle to take the knife out but finally receive it and get back to scavenging

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1912 on: August 27, 2014, 03:51:33 AM »
*Jacob walks to a neaby tree and retrieves a bloody chainsaw from a dead infected as he split uo from the grouo managing to find a porcelain mask and white tuxedo....the district sound of the chainsaw can be heard near the hospital before the sound of ripping flesh and slicing bones is also heard*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1913 on: August 27, 2014, 03:54:20 AM »
*I look out the door, and shudder.* "Ugh...someone's getting nasty..." *I walk slowly down the hall, tapping the doors with an IV stand.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1914 on: August 27, 2014, 04:02:02 AM »
*I turn around, and cautiously walk towards Data.* "Y-You alright, mate?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1915 on: August 27, 2014, 04:04:47 AM »
"Yes!!" *i walk out the hospital with most medical items in my backpack* "well that's it can put anything else in my backpack"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1916 on: August 27, 2014, 04:21:38 AM »
*I pat Data gingerly on the shoulder.* "I'm sorry." *I stop patting, and look around.* "We need to fortify this area, and clean it up.  We can stay as long...well, shoot...we're gonna have to check the generator.  Right." *I make my way through the hospital, and down to the basement.  I clap once, with joy, as the dial on the generator reads at about three quarters full.  I make my way back to the front.* "Yeah, we'll fortify this area, clean it up." *I clap.* "Let's get to work."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1917 on: August 27, 2014, 04:28:41 AM »
"Hey, um I forgot to mention to you guys and didn't trust you much but do ya wanna stay at my house... And when I mean my house i mean the house i found and now go to as my own... It's pretty neat I cleaned it up and organized the rooms"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1918 on: August 27, 2014, 04:29:28 AM »
"Or we can use it as a place to stay for backup" *i smile brightly*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1919 on: August 27, 2014, 04:30:56 AM »
*I stop pushing a table towards the door.* "Erm...sure.  Might be more easily defended with less people anyhow."