The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67831 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1920 on: August 27, 2014, 04:32:48 AM »
"Heh the cool thing is..." *i look around making sure no other survivors are around and whisper* "I gathered with weapons the attic.... It's full of them"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1921 on: August 27, 2014, 04:34:41 AM »
"Gathered some in the attic and now I'm trying to fill a room with medical supplies.. See" *i open my backpack filled with pills, shots, bandages, and a couple pistols*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1922 on: August 27, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »
*Jacob knocks on the hospital door before a band of raiders shoot at his he manages to kill 4 before getting knee capped by a shot gun blast,his leg folds like a deck chair with a lound,sickening crunch*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1923 on: August 27, 2014, 11:12:30 PM »
*as Jacob falls in the room I knock over the chair blocking the doorway* "that's bad!!" *i say in a scared voice with my eyes widened and ears low and take some bandages out of my backpack but just then a bullet goes threw my hand* "ahhhh!" *i slide on to the side were I can't be shot* "what's happening"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1924 on: August 28, 2014, 12:12:02 AM »
*I walk around one of the door ways, narrowly dodging a bullet.  I slide over to Gaia.* "The hell did you guys do?" *I draw my handgun, firing blindly around the door jam, being rewarded with a choked scream. I pull Jacob into cover, and roll to the other side of the door.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1925 on: August 28, 2014, 12:13:35 AM »
"I don't know whats happening as him" *i struggle to point to Jacob*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1926 on: August 28, 2014, 12:22:28 AM »
*I sigh, and reach around behind me, pulling a small, jagged box out. I whistle at Gaia.* "Hey! Can you shoot?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1927 on: August 28, 2014, 12:23:26 AM »
*i look at the gun worried and stressed* "sorry I could but my hand" *i hold my bleeding hand*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1928 on: August 28, 2014, 12:26:54 AM »
*I slam my head against the wall.* "Well...piss..." *I look around the door jam, and pull back quick, as several bullets tear through the doorway.* "Hmm...I wonder..." *I whistle at Gaia again.* "Think you could distract them? I have a plan." *I jostle the little box.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1929 on: August 28, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
"Um I guess.." *i tilt my head*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1930 on: August 28, 2014, 12:30:00 AM »
*I grin.* "Just get their attention, make sure they don't shoot me.  I'll handle the rest." *I fiddle with the knobs on the jagged box.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1931 on: August 28, 2014, 12:35:18 AM »
*i nod at Orion and walk in front if the table and come up with my hands up* "please help me!!?" *i yell at the three male furrs shooting at us one of them looks like a youg adult  kangaroo and the others stayed ducked behind the walls * kangaroo-"were is that man the one that ran in there...is he with you?" "No he he's not but don't waste ur ammo he went in that room" *i point to a room then three of them turned trying to break in* "Orion" *i whisper*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1932 on: August 28, 2014, 12:42:51 AM »
*I open one of the ceiling panels, grinning.* "This is the best part." *I look over at Gaia, and get her attention, mouthing 'Don't move'.  I drop down in the center of the bandit group, and they all turn to me, guns drawn.  I lift the box up with one paw.* "Gentlemen, gentlemen, please, can we not act like civilized individuals?" *I motion at Gaia, with my hand, to close her eyes and mouth.* "Now, if you would please come here." *The move closer, licking knife-blades and cracking knuckles.* "Alright, good.  Now, look at all of you...you all look so happy, like you're going to..." *I press a button on the side of the box, and it abruptly erupts into a cloud of smoke and light.  A quiet 'twang' is heard, followed by the sound of flesh being cut and bones being sliced.  Blood and other fluids are sprayed liberally around the room.*
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:45:23 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1933 on: August 28, 2014, 12:44:46 AM »
*after all the commotion* "do I open now??" *eagerly waiting for a response*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1934 on: August 28, 2014, 12:45:44 AM »
*After a few moments, the smoke clears, and I stand in the center of a mess of four individuals.  Halves of body parts are strewn about, blood stains most of the area. I smile, splatters of blood on my face.* "Going to fall to pieces..." *I chuckle.* "Yes, you can open now."