The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67822 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #1935 on: August 28, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »
*i open then with my mouth widen* "wooow... Glad I wasn't them"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1936 on: August 28, 2014, 12:50:46 AM »
*I wipe the blood from my face.* "Yep.  My own invention, bigger-than-a-daisy cutter. Got the idea from a few traps we had to dodge at the lab." *I walk over to Gaia, and help her up.  I then walk over to Jacob, and carry him to an operating table.* "Poor guy...eh, he'll live." *I start mending Jacob's leg, pulling the bits of lead out, cleaning the wound, et cetera.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1937 on: August 28, 2014, 12:53:46 AM »
"SOOO are we going to my house or staying here"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1938 on: August 28, 2014, 01:00:06 AM »
*I shake my head.* "We can't leave, not with this one like this." *I tear up some of Jacob's clothes, and fashion a splint.* "He won't be able use that leg, for at least a year.  Maybe even longer...That wound did a number on his leg.  ACL torn, kneecap destroyed. Most of the muscle mass will be gone." *I turn to Gaia.* "I'm sorry.  We can't." *I grab a roll of gauze, and begin bandaging Jacob's leg.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1939 on: August 28, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »
"Never said he had to walk besides I have plaster at my house and we can make a cast too well I don't know how but you can"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1940 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:05 AM »
*I sigh, leaning against the operating table. I look at Jacob, and sigh again.* "I hope you're strong, son." *I turn to Gaia, and pick Jacob up, carrying him across my shoulders.* "Let's go, lass.  Though you may want to patch yourself up."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1941 on: August 28, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »
*Jacob Searches a small pocket and grabs a folded shotgun causing it to unfold revealing 3 white metal barrel's And says in a heavy accent*" Pour sauver des vies.....thank you"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1942 on: August 28, 2014, 01:11:26 AM »
"Nah I'm fine I've been shot before and trust me this isn't that bad" *i move my hand barely* "on second thought I should sorta bleedin out of control heh"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1943 on: August 28, 2014, 01:26:54 AM »
*I hitch Jacob up higher.* "I hope you're comfortable, friend.  'Cause you're riding up there until we get to where ever we're going."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1944 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:43 AM »
*after wrapping up my hand I look up* "ok follow me" *we then begin to walk down the street"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1945 on: August 28, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
"So, how far away is it, miss?" *I look up at Jacob.* "I hope you got my back, I can't shoot with you up there."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1946 on: August 28, 2014, 01:36:31 AM »
*i stop and look at the broken high way were fairly close* "we should be there in about 20 or 30 mins depends how fast were walking

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1947 on: August 28, 2014, 01:38:01 AM »
*I look at Gaia, and tilt my head.* "Really? I'm gonna say an hour or two...I can't move too fast, without hurting him."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1948 on: August 28, 2014, 01:39:45 AM »
"Oh ok that's still fine I don't care as long as we get there before night" *i look at my watch and it shows 3:23 pm*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1949 on: August 28, 2014, 01:41:21 AM »
*I sigh.* "It's gonna be dark soon...winter's setting in...let's move."