The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67755 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2160 on: August 31, 2014, 11:43:00 PM »
*i think roughly* "idk I think 13 depends what year it is"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2161 on: August 31, 2014, 11:47:36 PM »
"Uhhhh" *i think to myself as a flash of my dad pops in mind I begin to shake in fear* "Toby my dad! Is is he here!?" *i try to get up but I was very weak and data held me down*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2162 on: August 31, 2014, 11:52:07 PM »
*i look at data* "data I'm fine I..I just gotta a bad cut" *i say in a very weak voice and put my hand on my throat"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2163 on: August 31, 2014, 11:52:23 PM »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2164 on: August 31, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »
*i look confused* "wh who did?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2165 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:04 AM »
((I missed a bunch, sorry.))

*At some point in the confrontation, I had slunk out of the closet, and out the window.  I crawl back in, holding a transfusion kit in my teeth.  I quickly set up the kit, and begin transfusing my blood into Gaia.* "You're lucky I came back, I heard the seeker detonate, and felt it safe to return." *I watch as the transparent line fills with my blood, and travels towards Gaia.* "Also, I'm a universal donor, so that's a bonus."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:06:45 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2166 on: September 01, 2014, 06:24:58 AM »
*A deer wakes up in the middle of a forest along with the strange crystal's he notices he is in torn and bloody blue police suit along with a Python revolver...he looks at his badg(Ltn.Ross.D.Jager)And sighs before collecting the various crystal's and putting them in his sachel he also notices his left horn has snapped of along with his right having strange runic symbol's on it he wanders aimlessly before noticing talking nearby a hospital he goes prone thinking that the voice's are from nearby raiders but he soon notices it is far from his prediction...he sees a Man giving blood to a slighty pale Women this sight confuses him greatly before he hides behind a tree "Maybe it is a trap" The new "Ross" Think's*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2167 on: September 01, 2014, 06:32:05 AM »
*i wake up on a bed in my house with pain in my neck and feeling dizzy I look to the side of me and see a cup of water with pain killers and a sandwich on the nightstand I grab one pill and drink the water and sit up on the bed looking at the mirror on the wall seeing the stitches I quietly sigh then try to say hello but only coming out* "he.." *and the rest of the word just fades I then think to myself I guess I have to not speak for awhile my ears then go down to show my sadness*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2168 on: September 01, 2014, 06:40:00 AM »
*A zombie sneaks behind ross and grabs him smashing his head on trees Ross in retaliation kick-flips the zombie and stomps on its head breaking its muzzle with a large crack before he shoots his revolver in his jaw the bullet passes through the top of its head effectively killing it*"Godamnit,,,**censor**..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2169 on: September 01, 2014, 06:53:54 AM »
*i look up at data and try to speak but only can whisper* "f.........fine.."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2170 on: September 01, 2014, 06:58:48 AM »
(That sucks) *i grab the water and chug it down*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2171 on: September 01, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »
*I climb in through a nearby window, a large dufflebag on my back.  I slide in quietly, thinking Gaia asleep. I sit down in front of the window, the bag sitting beside me.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2172 on: September 01, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »
*i look at ray and whisper* "what are.... You doing..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2173 on: September 01, 2014, 10:36:15 PM »
**orion I meant lol srry**

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2174 on: September 01, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »
*I stare back at Gaia.* "Making sure you were alive." *I pat a bloodied bandage on my arm, and motion at her.* "You could say...that a little bit of me is in you now." *I grin.*