The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67736 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2205 on: September 04, 2014, 01:33:46 AM »
*I stand up shakily, leaning against the bed. My voice is hoarse and raspy.* "So...*cough*...we've got a...a lost one *cough*...eh?"  *I look around at Data and the other fur. I clear my throat, and spit, a trail of crimson flies from my mouth, and onto the floor.* "A...a deer?  Hmm...She...may have been with...*cough*...116's group...but they got...*cough*...caught.  If they're alive...*cough* they may be in the...what was it...Mullard Mall? Something...*inhales* like that.  I need a drink."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2206 on: September 04, 2014, 02:26:16 AM »
Mullard mall?....116? hmmmm ok how can i tell what a 116 is 'coon?
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2207 on: September 04, 2014, 02:43:29 AM »
*I look around for a moment, before spotting my canteen. I take a drink.* "*Clears throat* Ahem, I think I'm good.  First, there's no need for this facade." *I motion up and down at the deer.* "Second, One one six was a test subject, like me.  However...unlike me...he didn't undergo...what did they call it...drive deterrence? Something like that. Anyway...like most subjects, he was subjected to physical and psychological tests, one of them reduces most primal needs.  He, however, resisted this test, and kept his need for...female company...So, he gathered more subjects that resisted this, and rounded up as many female survivors as they could...and holed up in the mall." *I shake my head.* "If she's not dead, she's with him."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:47:07 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2208 on: September 04, 2014, 02:50:57 AM »
*I shrug.* "Probably...but...erm...if you're looking for a friend...she's probably forgotten...I remember being with one-one-six for a few days...lots of bad things." *I shake my head, sadly.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2209 on: September 04, 2014, 02:58:13 AM »
*I scratch the back of my head.* "Umm...One one six was second to memory manipulation...second only to me.  He could have easily done it, with all the drugs he had.  And those were just the ones I could smell!"  *I pat Data on the shoulder.* "Unless you know how to break through Cold War style reprogramming...I'm sorry...she's gone." *I look down for a moment, before looking up at Data.* "What was your child?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2210 on: September 04, 2014, 03:10:57 AM »
*Rolls the ammo cylinders of the pistol and begins walking*"I will find this 116 'fello and give him 12 bullets in his head"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2211 on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:42 AM »
*I look at the pictures for a moment.* "Hmm...I can't place her face...erm...the uh...how long ago were these pictures taken? And is your child male or female?" *I look over at the deer.* "Good luck...he's not like most subjects. He's ruthless, no regard for any life.  He does what it takes to keep himself on top.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was having me followed."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2212 on: September 04, 2014, 03:26:28 AM »
*I hand him back the photos, blanching.* "Well..erm...anyway...we uh...yeah. I...I need to be alone for a moment." *I climb up onto the roof, and sit in the middle.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2213 on: September 04, 2014, 03:28:39 AM »
*I make it to the mall and search store until i find the various ladys all tied up and gagged tears staining their fur i start to untie my wife until a chair splinters my face i look at 116 and draw my revolvers filling him with hot lead he glares angrily and smashes me into a window cracking it*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:31:06 AM by Jacob Chase »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2214 on: September 04, 2014, 03:30:31 AM »
*I look out towards the horizon, turning towards the mall as I hear the gunshots.* "Hmm...maybe I should've told the one fellow that one one six was a cybernetic test subject...Ah well, he's probably figured it out by now."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2215 on: September 04, 2014, 03:35:36 AM »
*Gets smashes through the window and thrown into the air landing on a undetonated grenade after hours of furious fighting he puts the grenade in the mouth of 116 and letting it exploded removing 116's upper torso Ross covered in oil lets out a victory yell and shoots 116's corpse*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2216 on: September 04, 2014, 03:42:09 AM »
*I jump slightly at the explosion.* "Hm? Ah...so ends the surrogate life of one one six." *I climb back inside, and collect my duffle bag.* "I'm gonna go check on our new friend." *I walk to the mall.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2217 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:49 AM »
*Looks at ray*"Help me untie the Lady's please?"*Stumbles over 116's capped body"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2218 on: September 04, 2014, 03:46:35 AM »
*I stare into the eyes of one of the captives.  I nod, and look up at one of the stores.* "They can't leave."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2219 on: September 04, 2014, 03:47:58 AM »
"HUH WHY!?"