The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67735 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2220 on: September 04, 2014, 03:48:26 AM »
*i wake up on the floor next to the bed alarmed* "ahhh!!" *i look around frantically in my head I tell myself oh it's only a bad dream....*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2221 on: September 04, 2014, 03:51:56 AM »
*I point at the captive's stomach, where what appears to be a belt with a large box-like buckle sits, wrapped around her.* "They've got explosive belts around them, and the key is guarded by the rest of Six's gang. We need to get up to tha-" *A audible thoomp is heard, as a sedative laced dart strikes me in the neck.  I stagger for a few moments, blinking rapidly.* "T-That...shop." *I point shakily up at the shop, before collapsing.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2222 on: September 04, 2014, 03:54:26 AM »
*i look at data scared* "nothing just a nightmare"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2223 on: September 04, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »
*My guns get shot out of my hands as i drag Orion to cover*"SHIT THE HELL IS THIS"*A captive gets hit causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head she slumps forward*"oh ffff.."

Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 03:59:31 AM

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:01:43 AM by Jacob Chase »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2224 on: September 05, 2014, 12:27:58 AM »
*Jumps from a ledge landing on a 116 ganger he tackles another one before throwning him across the mall barrier the last guy holding the keys grabs me and grabs my horn and slams my face through a window i retaliate and grab his keys before I gore him with my sharp horn i rise holding the keys up smirking happily
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2225 on: September 05, 2014, 12:54:50 AM »
*I wake up in a small, annexed room, a little ways into the mall.  I'm bound against a pillar, and cloth is tied around my mouth. I struggle against the bonds, as a member of Six's group advances slowly, carrying a cattle prod.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2226 on: September 05, 2014, 01:01:18 AM »
*Hears the cattle prod and seeks its source quickly finding the perpretraitor and impales his face with my horn i look at ray and untie him and say's*"Lets go get janet...quickly"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2227 on: September 05, 2014, 02:33:00 PM »
*I nod, and massage my wrists.* "Thanks, man.  I thought I bought it back there.  I'm still a little woozy, though.  I need to rest."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2228 on: September 05, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »
*I stand up, and brush myself off, grabbing the keyring from a nearby desk.  I move through the captives, studying the faces of each one.  I eventually find Data's wife. I unlock the explosive belt, and untie her.* "It's okay, miss.  We'll keep you safe." *I help her out of the mall, and start moving back to the house.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2229 on: September 05, 2014, 03:49:58 PM »
I look at data worried and say "if if they are alive you know ur gonna have to stop the gonna kill thing" (srry I'm at school might not answer so much)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2230 on: September 05, 2014, 04:05:27 PM »
*I continue walking.* "Someone wants to meet you, that's all.  I don't know if you'll remember him, though." *I crouch suddenly, and scan the street.* "Something's different..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2231 on: September 05, 2014, 04:15:25 PM »
*I scratch my head.* "Orion.  At least...that's what the lab called me, anyway." *I cautiously begin walking down the street, as a thick fog rolls in.* "Stay close, miss.  I don't want you to get lost."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2232 on: September 05, 2014, 05:38:02 PM »
*I continue down the street, holding on to Lotty's paw.  I begin hallucinating, and silhouettes flit in and out of sight in the fog.* "D-Do you see those? Never-mind, let's keep moving."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2233 on: September 05, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
*We break through the fog bank. Perspiration sits on my forehead, and I look around frantically.* "C-C'mon, lets go." *I look over to the house, and we walk to it.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2234 on: September 05, 2014, 06:18:14 PM »
*I nod, and continue closer.* "I think so..."