The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67727 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2250 on: September 06, 2014, 12:30:14 AM »
"Guys please help!!" *i yell through the radio* "I'm... H.." *it then sounds like other furrs talking then the radio buzzes off*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2251 on: September 06, 2014, 12:37:20 AM »
*I wake up bound and gagged, to a chair. I struggle for a few moments, turning my radio on.*

-116- "You gave me a lot of trouble, man.  Yer friend there, the deer, blew me up.  Took me a little bit to pull it all together. *Chuckles* Well..." *The sound of a cattle prod being activated carries through the radio.* "I'm just going to return the favor." 

*Snapping and buzzing can be heard, intermingled with my muffled screams.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2252 on: September 06, 2014, 01:28:13 AM »
*I hear the radio and my ears raise up*

Ross:Oh Shit....Orion and Gaia will die if i dont save them...

Janet:RO-

*116's hand grabs me and pulls me down into darkness*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2253 on: September 06, 2014, 01:37:05 AM »
*I pant, as the gag falls from my face.  As 116 comes back into the room, carrying Janet, I struggle against my bonds.* "Leave her alone, you big bastard! I caused your problems, not her!"
*116 chokes Janet for a moment, before dropping her to the ground.* -116- "You really care for these furs, O? They don't even operate on the same scale as we do! They're practically feral compared to us! We are gods in comparison!"
*He walks over to me, and begins striking me with a wicked, bladed whip. I scream through clenched jaws. 116 smiles.* "Did you forget, brother? I am the Alpha, and the Omega! The beginning, and the end!  You will bow to me, as these others will!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2254 on: September 06, 2014, 04:18:00 AM »
*Ross walks up behind 116 finding Janet*
"JANET!!!!!! *Looks at 116* YOU LUMBERING **censor**!!!!"*Draws pistol's*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2255 on: September 06, 2014, 04:20:37 AM »
*as the pittbull furr has a knife to my neck he says in a deep voice* "look just TELL US WERE YOUR ALL HIDING!!" *i close my eyes keeping my mouth shut he then punches me hard causing a bruise* "TELL ME YOU PATHETIC GIRL"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2256 on: September 06, 2014, 04:34:06 AM »
*just as he's about to strike me again a tall savannah cat fur walks in he walks looking at me and smiles and purrs* "that's enough ace... You can leave" *ace looks at with anger then leaving the room the male cat then squats down and makes eye contact with me and says in a calm and sweet voice* "look sweetheart we need supplies or we can die and from looking at you.. Your a very pretty girl and I need your help now..." *he then pets my hair* "were... Is ..... Your group?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2257 on: September 06, 2014, 05:38:11 AM »
*116 turns on Ross, cracking the whip.* "So, come for round two, eh?" *116 chuckles.* "Let's begin."
*I hang my head, as 116 kicks my chair back.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2258 on: September 06, 2014, 05:43:19 AM »
"YOU **censor**!!!! *The room flashes with bullets and lead flies every where the smoke settles revealing a uninjured 116*"What the.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2259 on: September 06, 2014, 05:44:57 AM »
*116 grins, as he cracks his knuckles.* "Don't have your ace-in-the-hole now, huh?" *He delivers a massive punch to Ross's abdomen.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2260 on: September 06, 2014, 05:49:11 AM »
*The punch causes ross to spit blood*"Nobody is a god Hoss..you can die one way or the other.."*Ross looks toward Orion and then to janet*"You can try to take every thing from me...I am not afraid of you 6..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2261 on: September 06, 2014, 05:50:40 AM »
*116 throws a paw up in front of his mouth, as if in shock.* "*Gasp*!...Oh, wait. I don't care about what you believe, hoss."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2262 on: September 06, 2014, 05:54:37 AM »
*He stands up*"It takes two to tango" *His face gets ingulfed in flames burning his face resulting in Jacob's demon infused body except with large pointed horns and rampage's armour*"Come at me pussy cat..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2263 on: September 06, 2014, 05:56:50 AM »
*116 steps into a massive hay-maker, connecting with Ross/Jacob's face.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2264 on: September 06, 2014, 06:01:12 AM »
*Cracks Jaw into place*"Ooh kitty has bite..my turn"*Punches launching him in the air before I grapple him in midair sending him crashing into the ground*"Heh Heh...wow this is fun.."