The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67719 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2265 on: September 06, 2014, 06:13:05 AM »
*i still don't answer*  savannah cat: my name is Derrick and I know your tired so I will let you sleep" *he says in a husky voice then hits me with his gun*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2266 on: September 06, 2014, 06:19:07 AM »
*116 groans, as the floor below him cracks. He stands up wearily, before dropping a flashbang/smoke bomb, making his escape.  I groan from my chair.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2267 on: September 06, 2014, 08:04:35 AM »
*After Ross's battle with 116, and having freed me from my chair, we return to the cabin.  I bleed from various lacerations, and I can hardly stand.  I walk in, and look about, wearily.* "Did...did anyone f-find Gaia?" *I move over to the couch, and collapse.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2268 on: September 06, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »
*Drags Janet to the house and say*"I NEED SOME HELP!!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2269 on: September 06, 2014, 03:12:59 PM »
Data:
I look at the man, and run towards him. "How can I help?"

Lotty:
I follow Data, keeping hold of his arm.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2270 on: September 06, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
*Looks at her*

"Well she was choked by the thing the injured Orion....she dosent seem to awaken"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2271 on: September 06, 2014, 03:15:33 PM »
*i wake up seeing Derrick talking to the pittbull, a badger, and a snake furr/scaly* "uhh" *he turns and smiles*

Derrick"so were gonna use her as a pet she does what ever we tell her heh" *the other furs and scaly begin to laugh and nods yes*

gaia:"i-I'm not listening to you... Not now…not ever."

Derrick:"Soo you can talk" *he purrs at me* "well aren't you adorable..." *while petting my hair again

Gaia:"........."

Derrick:*he cuts me loose and says in a charming voice like if he weren't a bad guy* "well u can run away... Go on... Beside if you do I can us my shock collar and let me just tell you it hurts with wounds"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2272 on: September 06, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »
*Ross teleports to Gaias location but inside a dark room He angrily screams*"OH GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2273 on: September 06, 2014, 03:20:47 PM »
*as Jacob arrives I'm no longer in the room only the chair with blood and a rope*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2274 on: September 06, 2014, 03:22:49 PM »
*derrick then holds the leash and puts it on me*

Derrick: *he begins to laugh* "good girl!!"

Gaia: *I begin to cry and think why why aren't they here yet I helped them*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2275 on: September 06, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »
*A run outside hearing gaia cries before the scalie tackles me and tries biting me but i keep his jaw open with my antlers*"You scaled **censor**..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2276 on: September 06, 2014, 03:27:30 PM »
Data:
I examine the woman's neck. "It seem's like lack of oxygen to the brain has caused a comatose state"

Lotty:
I look at Data. "Who is she?"

Data:
"That guys wife"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2277 on: September 06, 2014, 03:34:16 PM »
Derrick sees the snake run slither in the room locking it then noises of fighting seem to be heard

Derrick: "**censor**!! Take care of him!!! *he points toward Jacob then picking me up on his shoulders and running out of the building and runs the a couple buildings down walking in was all the men in his gang his group way bigger then ours. there were even children they held captives as slave, pets and the older teens had to marry some of the men and all of the members of the group was actually different gang members that are now working to live in the apocalypse together and capture people*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:41:29 PM by gaia_furry »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2278 on: September 06, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »
Derrick:*he sets me down in his room* "there he won't find you"

Gaia: why are you keeping me as a pet? *i ask in confusion*

Derrick: "because it funny how you children do whatever it takes to live haha" *he then gets up and heads for the door then turns around pointing a gun at me* "stay!! Hahaha"!" *then walking out*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2279 on: September 06, 2014, 03:45:12 PM »
Lotty:
I crouch down to Data's level. "Who're the others?"

Data:
"There's Gaia, the sister of someone I knew... There's Orion." I gesture to the couch. "He was a test subject at Gaia's father's lab" I think for a moment. "Then there's... him, he hasn't told me his name yet."

Lotty:
"There's not much of you is they?" I giggle.
*gives a boop.*