The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65239 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2415 on: September 16, 2014, 12:32:59 AM »
Data:
I blush at Orion's comment. "W-what!?"

Lotty:
I enter the lab, having left Gaia to think about what questions to ask "What in God's name is the ruckus about?" I see Data, who looks embarrassed. "Data? What's wrong?"

Data:
I turn away, trying to hide my embarrassment.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:43:14 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2416 on: September 16, 2014, 12:37:56 AM »
*I look at Lotty, straight faced.* "I need you and Data to...procreate. I need a clean blood sample for the cure."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2417 on: September 16, 2014, 12:40:08 AM »
Lotty:
I blush slightly and raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What exactly do you mean?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2418 on: September 16, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »
*I clear my throat.* "Nevermind, I just thought of another way around...it'll be harder than having a child, though...I just need an electrolysis machine, two copper rods, and three 9 volt batteries."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2419 on: September 16, 2014, 12:55:52 AM »
Lotty:
I think for a moment. "Wait... Having a child? You wanted me to have another child?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2420 on: September 16, 2014, 01:05:17 AM »
*I nod, slightly.* "That's the simplest route.  But, if we can get the stuff I need, I won't need you to."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: September 16, 2014, 01:08:48 AM »
Lotty:
I slap Orion. "The simplest route!? Do you even have any idea how painful it is!?"

Data:
I turn back around and hold Lotty's hand. "Calm down."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2422 on: September 16, 2014, 01:12:06 AM »
*I rub my face.* "Yes, I do.  I...never mind...Sorry for offending you. We should...get to work, collecting that electrolysis machine." *I stand up, picking up a backpack.* "Sorry."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2423 on: September 16, 2014, 01:26:59 AM »
Data:
I sit Lotty down. "Calm down."

Lotty:
I shake my head, on the verge of tears. "Ray, Im sorry but... you wouldn't understand..."

Data:
I stroke Lotty's hair. "I remember when you used to tied your hair back..." I smile.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:42:43 AM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2424 on: September 16, 2014, 01:28:39 AM »
*I tilt my head.* "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry I've upset you, truly I am..." *I begin walking out of the house, grabbing a baseball bat.* "Sorry."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2425 on: September 16, 2014, 01:49:56 AM »
Data:
I speak in a calm soothing voice. "Back in the psych ward, when you came people you would always tie your hair back and when people asked why, you'd reply with 'so i can see'"
I giggle and stop stroking Lotty's hair. "I need to talk to Orion for a second." I wait for a nod of approval from Lotty and after a few seconds she does so. I jog up to Orion. "Sorry about that."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:05:54 AM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2426 on: September 16, 2014, 01:52:52 AM »
*I stop.* "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset her. I should have tried to run it by you guys first...I got overzealous, thinking I could save the planet." *I open the door, and look at Data.* "You wanna come along? We can talk more along the way...if you want."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2427 on: September 16, 2014, 02:02:11 AM »
Data:
"Ok... Let me ask Lotty first" I jog back to Lotty and put my hand on her shoulder. "I need to go."

Lotty:
I place my hand over Data's. "Ok" i lean in and kiss him on the lips. "Come back soon... Ok?"

Data:
I nod and return to Orion, i smile widely. "Ok I'm ready to go"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2428 on: September 16, 2014, 02:04:08 AM »
*gaia walks slowly down the street paying attention to the tall broken building that stood before her she was smiling first time she smiled in years*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2429 on: September 16, 2014, 02:41:51 AM »
*I walk outside, Data behind me.* "I'm sorry for upsetting your wife. I didn't know children were a sensitive subject." *I open a car trunk, revealing a small bottle of whiskey.*