The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65238 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2445 on: September 16, 2014, 03:42:19 AM »
"We are in a world with natural beauty...pretty self-explainitory...."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2446 on: September 16, 2014, 03:48:41 AM »
*I nod.* "Ah...I see. Star-crossed lovers, eh? Like a modern Romeo and Juliet."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2447 on: September 16, 2014, 03:55:27 AM »
Data:
"Not entirely, I mean we found each other again didn't we? And neither of us killed ourselves" I smile. "So... You said that 'you know how it feels' before, what did you mean?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2448 on: September 16, 2014, 03:56:19 AM »
"Yea... HEY!! Follow me!" *she grabs Jacobs paw and begins to run*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2449 on: September 16, 2014, 04:02:28 AM »
*I sigh, and lean against one of the cars.* "I...used to be in love...like you...she was about to have our child, too...but...the lab found out...and had her killed, and me sterilized."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2450 on: September 16, 2014, 06:37:55 AM »
Data:
I release a loud sigh. "Again... I'm sorry about Charlotte's reaction, she can get that way."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2451 on: September 16, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
*I move to the next car, and fiddle with the trunk lock.* "No...I shouldn't have put you guys in that position. It was awkward, unnecessary, and too big of a thing to ask." *I open it, revealing a bulky duffle bag. I open it, and sigh. A zombie sits inside, bound and gagged. I zip the bag up, and close the trunk, moving to the next car.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2452 on: September 16, 2014, 02:43:23 PM »
Data:
I walk to Orion's side. "Do you need some help?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2453 on: September 16, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »
*I look out at the horizon, watching as the sun broke over it.* "Beautiful, isn't it? No matter what we do, what we create, what we destroy...the Earth abides." *I watch, as a truck in the distance drives off, and about twenty zombies follow it.* "Hard to believe we're at a Class Four, huh?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2454 on: September 16, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
Data:
I look at Orion, confused. "Class Four?"

Lotty:
I wipe my eyes and stand, I look around the lab, eventually exiting it and returning to Felicity. "Mummy's back" I say, she looks at me and smiles.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:21:31 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2455 on: September 16, 2014, 03:10:16 PM »
*I sigh.* "The living are no longer the dominant 'race'. The zombies make up the majority of what's walking around...and we've got a very small chance of changing that. But that cure...will give us an edge."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2456 on: September 16, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »
Data:
My look becomes inquisitive. "What was her name?"

Lotty:
I walk over to Felicity and pick her up. She pokes my nose "Boop." I giggle, kiss her on the forehead and say "I love you Felicity" she increases the sound of her smile. "I wuv you too mummy."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:47:57 AM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2457 on: September 16, 2014, 09:45:42 PM »
*I shake my head softly.* "I...I don't remember..." *I walk over to another car, and peer inside. Both driver and passenger are very poorly kept together, rotted sinews barely holding grey flesh to bone. I look in the back, and spot a tied up quilt shuffling in the back.* "I'm actually kind of glad I didn't have kids..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2458 on: September 17, 2014, 01:09:11 AM »
*she stops in a apartment building looking as if a jungle grew inside if it* "here.... Isn't it cool" *she said looking at Jacob then walking around the room"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2459 on: September 17, 2014, 06:41:42 AM »
Data:
"Why? What're you looking at?" I look over Orion and see the quilt. "I-is that w-what I t-think it is?"
*gives a boop.*