The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 65242 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2460 on: September 17, 2014, 12:55:46 PM »
*I sigh.* "Yes...these people thought they could keep someone alive...to try and find a cure...It's not a child, Data." *I sit down on the trunk of the car.* "The infection...doesn't see children younger than six as applicable hosts..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2461 on: September 17, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
Data:
"That's good... Felicity will be ok then." I sit next to Orion. "If me and Lot did have another child, what would you do to it?"

Lotty:
I look at Felicity and sit down, across from her. "How would you feel if there was a child younger then you hanging around?" She giggles "happy!"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:12:49 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2462 on: September 17, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »
*I sigh.* "First...I don't mean that the child...Felicity...wouldn't be targeted...she just..." *I look at Data for a moment, before looking down at the ground.* "The monsters wouldn't leave enough for the infection...Second...It's not like I'd kill the child. A simple blood draw would suffice."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2463 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:01 PM »
Data:
"Oh" I slowly stand. "I'm going back inside, I hope you find what you're looking for." I walk back.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2464 on: September 18, 2014, 04:52:53 AM »
*I wave Data off, and watch as he leaves. I then turn my attention to another trunk, which I open quickly. I pull out a small amount of 12 gauge hollow point slugs, and an illegally shortened Remington 870, aptly named 'Shorty'. I walk back to the house, satisfied with my haul. I stop at the viewpoint from where I spotted the truck, and look out at the shuffling dead, confused at the loss of their prey. I smirk, and walk the rest of the way to the house.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2465 on: September 18, 2014, 06:57:27 AM »
Data:
I return to the house and sit on the stairs.

Lotty:
I hear someone return. "Sounds like the boys are back. Felicity... I'll be back in a minuet" I stand up again and head to the entrance to enquirer about their small scavenger hunt.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2466 on: September 18, 2014, 12:19:03 PM »
*I walk into the house, and sit in an old, ratty armchair, and begin loading the shotgun, silently counting the rounds. I stop after the seventh round, and I stare off into nothing, thinking about the experiments.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2467 on: September 18, 2014, 09:21:33 PM »
Lotty:
I see Orion sitting in the chair, spacing out. "Orion?" I lightly shake him.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2468 on: September 18, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »
*I shake, dropping one of the shells in my paw.* "W-What? Sorry, I was thinking."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2469 on: September 18, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »
Lotty:
"You were spacing out... What were you thinking about?" I smile.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2470 on: September 18, 2014, 09:36:40 PM »
*I sigh.* "A lot of things...the cure, my family that never was...how we lost this world..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2471 on: September 18, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
Lotty:
"Family that never was?" My smile disappears.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2472 on: September 18, 2014, 09:45:28 PM »
*I nod, solemnly.* "We would've been like you and Data. I had a...I guess a wife, but we were never married...anyway, we conceived a child.  She only had gone through the first few months, before the lab found out...they took her, and had her euthanized.  After genetic testing...they came after me, and sterilized me." *I run a quick paw across my eyes.* "Sorry."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2473 on: September 18, 2014, 09:48:21 PM »
Lotty:
I pat his head. "No, I should be sorry... Before, I acted a bit too harshly and..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2474 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:27 PM »
*I smile.* "It's fine...I shouldn't have asked such a great feat from you and Data..."