The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67690 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2505 on: September 19, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
*I sigh, and study the map.* "After...after they found out about my 'wife' and child...they...put me in a room, with children...ten of them, the eldest was six.  I don't know what they did to my subconscious...but they walked in, and shot them...all of them.  I can't bear to stay in a room with children...let alone care for one..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2506 on: September 19, 2014, 05:48:53 PM »
Lotty:
"I'm sorry i didn't know... Umm... I'm sorry, can i ask another question?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2507 on: September 19, 2014, 05:55:28 PM »
*I nod, running a paw across my eyes.* "You may."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2508 on: September 19, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »
Lotty:
"When the time comes... Could I have some sedativs?"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:20:05 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2509 on: September 19, 2014, 06:16:38 PM »
*I tilt my head.* "Do you mean sedatives? We'll have everything we need, when the time comes. We'll have nine months after all."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2510 on: September 19, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »
Lotty:
"Good, that's all I wanted to know... Thank you." I smile and walk out of the room.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2511 on: September 19, 2014, 07:09:14 PM »
*Gaia runs through a small horde laughing making the zombies follow* "haha! Slow pokes!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2512 on: September 19, 2014, 11:53:47 PM »
*I walk out of the house, and towards a pharmacy. As I search the shelves, I find a few painkillers, along with muscle-relaxants, and sedatives. I walk to the back, and smash open a green glass case, revealing a medical kit, packed with morphine, adrenaline, surgical tubing, et cetera. I smile, and put it in my backpack.* "Score." *I walk back to the house, setting the stuff in another room, and starting an inventory.* "We still need a few things...Hmm..." *I set up a sign, asking any that go scavenging to look for medical supplies, and food.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2513 on: September 19, 2014, 11:55:33 PM »
*gaia runs past orion laughing as the zombies follow she trips* "owh!" *she gets up shooting the zombie with a silencer and laughing continuing to run*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2514 on: September 19, 2014, 11:58:27 PM »
*I look down at Gaia.* "What are you..." *I look outside, and see the small horde Gaia has amassed. I check my shotgun, before pulling out my secret weapon; an old bell alarm clock. I wind it, and throw it over the horde, and down the street. It rings, and the zombies shuffle after it. They continue walking away after the clock stops, and I smile.* "Outta sight, outta mind."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2515 on: September 20, 2014, 12:05:31 AM »
"Hey.. Mind you own business I'm doing something important here!" *she tries shooting the clock finally after a couple tries she shoots it and yells* "hey this way!" *the zombies then follow again*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2516 on: September 20, 2014, 12:07:05 AM »
*I sigh, and discharge the shotgun into the crowd, crippling one and killing another.* "You're idea of importance is a dangerous one, miss."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2517 on: September 20, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »
*she turns around* "you don't know what I'm doing so shut it" *she sticks out her tongue and runs off as the zombies follow*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2518 on: September 20, 2014, 12:52:26 AM »
*I duck inside a building, and breathe quietly, as the zombies shuffle around outside, trying to tail Gaia. As I sit, I hear a new sound; a snarling, growling vocalization. I peak outside, and blanch. A zombie moves around much more lithely than the others, almost mimicking Gaia's movements. It takes off in front of the pack, slowly gaining on Gaia.* "What the hell was that?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2519 on: September 20, 2014, 01:01:00 AM »
"Come on" *Gaia walks further getting in a dead end* "that's it now.." *she runs through  the horde closing the gate on them as the zombies try to grab her and bit her she then takes samples of blood from the couple of the strong and infected zombies blood and whispering* "there.. So now I will just have to wait till new survivors come and lead them to my trap.." *she puts the blood in a small container* "maybe he can test this stuff..." *she said thinking about orion*