The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67703 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2535 on: September 20, 2014, 07:53:02 AM »
*gaia makes sure no one watches her she then leaves at midnight her eyes glowing bright silver making her see clearly at night she then walks about hold in a knife* "it's either us or them" *she arrives at a little camp of survivors and sighs* "I need the supplies, life isn't fair.." *she pulls her knife towards the one survivor that was panting and drooling*
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 08:12:16 AM by gaia_furry »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2536 on: September 20, 2014, 07:55:26 AM »
*A Hookblade attaches to gaia and pulls her back*"gaia....this i will not tolerate"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2537 on: September 20, 2014, 07:59:46 AM »
"Hmmphhh" *she breaks lose* "no I'm trying to help..." *she points at the one infected survivor* "and mayb..... borrow stuff... but thats it sorry if it looked wrong..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2538 on: September 20, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »
Lotty:
I wake up and look beside me, Data is sleeping soundly. I slip out of bed, walk into the bathroom and proceed to have a shower, after doing so i dry myself down and put my clothes on. Exiting the room, i walk down the stairs and into the lab, i see Felicity sat near Orion. She looks up and whispers "hi mummy" I quietly walk over to her. "What are you doing Felicity?" She smiles. "I was lonely." I start to feel guilty. "I'm sorry Felicity" I hug her. "I'm so... so... sorry"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2539 on: September 20, 2014, 03:08:20 PM »
*I open my eyes groggily, at the approach of Lotty. I raise an eyebrow in question, then watch as she hogs Felicity.* "Hmm? What'd I miss?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2540 on: September 20, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »
Lotty:
I stop hugging Felicity, look at ray and blush. "N-nothing"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2541 on: September 20, 2014, 03:15:25 PM »
*I sit up, rubbing the side of my head, and I smile.* "I didn't mean you, Lotty.  I meant the little one here." *I lean down, and look at Felicity.* "So, Felicity, what have I missed, hmm?"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:23:50 PM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2542 on: September 20, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »
Lotty:
I blush a deeper shade of red and turn around to hide it.

Felicity:
She looks up "I waz lonely"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2543 on: September 20, 2014, 03:28:22 PM »
*I chuckle.* "Lonely, eh? Huh...we'll just have to remedy that." *I reach for a bag, sitting behind the couch. I grab it, and pull it to my lap, and then open it. I pull out a small, worn out teddy bear. I hand it to Felicity.* "Found that about a week ago.  I kept forgetting to give it to you, Lotty."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2544 on: September 20, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »
Lotty:
I turn around and walk over to Felicity, hiding my face. "Say thank you." She nods and turns back to Orion. "Thank you mr Orion" she raises a hand and begins to gesture the numbers one, one and six.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2545 on: September 20, 2014, 03:53:55 PM »
*I grab Felicity's little paw, gently.* "What was that, little miss?" *I keep a mask of confused happiness, as I try to figure out why she said that.*
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:09:29 PM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2546 on: September 20, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »
Felicity:
She smiles "One... One... Seven"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2547 on: September 20, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »
*I sigh, and release her paw.* "Oh...just counting."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2548 on: September 20, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
Felicity:
She nods. "I'm counting the experiments... Which are ywu?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2549 on: September 20, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
*I flinch.* "Uh...eight one nine. The last experiment, actually." *I lower myself to eye level with Felicity.* "Why are you counting experiments?"