The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67701 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2550 on: September 20, 2014, 04:39:32 PM »
Felicity:
"Because their creator is coming"

Lotty:
I stop covering my face, revealing it to still be red, and look at Felicity. "Who?" I look at Orion. "Who?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2551 on: September 20, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »
*gaia looks at jacob* "trust me I'm just trying to help.. That furr is infected... I have to kill him before he wakes up eating them" *she walks over to the changer furr and stabs his head and says* "sorry I really am but your in a better place now.." *she grabs the dead corpse backpack and walks away leaving the group of sleeping survivors*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2552 on: September 20, 2014, 04:48:56 PM »
*I gently grab Felicity's shoulders.* "How...do you know about that?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2553 on: September 20, 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
Felicity:
"I saw it"

Lotty:
I push Orion out of the lab and around the corner. "I'm sorry, she's always been like this."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2554 on: September 20, 2014, 05:26:17 PM »
*I sigh.* "It's fine, she must have been traumatized...or may have learned about it while still unborn." *I look out the window.* "It's not a good omen, though...if Zero is coming...something's wrong."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2555 on: September 20, 2014, 08:23:12 PM »
Lotty:
I sigh. "While I was pregnant with her, I got insulted by everyone for being the age i was..." I sit on the floor agains the wall. "We were ridiculed by other patients and all the therapists wanted me to abort her..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2556 on: September 20, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »
*I sit down beside Lotty, and place a paw gently on her shoulder.* "I know how it feels to be insulted and ridiculed."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2557 on: September 21, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »
Lotty:
"They wanted me to kill my child... How could anyone have expected me— at the time, a sixteen year old me— to do that." I try to prevent myself from crying. "They made me give birth without painkillers, as some kind of sick lesson." I am unable to stop my tears and i start to cry. "I'm Sorry..." I wipe my eyes. "I have no rite to cry."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2558 on: September 21, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »
*I sigh, and put an arm around her shoulders.* "No, you have all the right you could need.  People in that world were cruel, and evil." *I chuckle.* "Seems a greater evil has swallowed them up, huh? Anyway, c'mon, let's get back to your little one." *I stand up, and offer Lotty my paw.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2559 on: September 21, 2014, 01:30:01 PM »
Lotty:
I grab the paw Orion offered me and stand. "Thank you."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2560 on: September 21, 2014, 01:47:20 PM »
"Hey, no problem." *I walk towards the lab.* "Felicity? Are you still in there?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2561 on: September 21, 2014, 02:01:09 PM »
Lotty::
"Oh, I forgot to mention... the shower in the third room works." I walk into the lab after Orion. "Felicity?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2562 on: September 21, 2014, 02:06:29 PM »
*I clap softly.* "Great! Everyone'll feel better after a good shower."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2563 on: September 21, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »
Lotty:
I walk to where Felicity was before, but she isn't there. "Felicity? It's me, where are you?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2564 on: September 21, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »
*I walk into the lab, and open a cabinet.* "Felicity?"