The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67729 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2625 on: September 22, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »
*I sit down in the chair, and sigh.* "Well...that's that." *I look at Felicity.* "Little miss, how do you feel about this?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2626 on: September 22, 2014, 09:04:20 PM »
Felicity looks up and smiles. "Happy."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2627 on: September 22, 2014, 09:08:34 PM »
*I nod.* "Good." *I look at Lotty and Data.* "If there's anything you two want to do, I can watch Felicity." *I look at Felicity.* "How's that sound?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2628 on: September 22, 2014, 09:10:51 PM »
Lotty:
"What do you mean?" I say, curious.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2629 on: September 22, 2014, 09:12:35 PM »
*I look at Lotty.* "Well, newlyweds, from what I've read, traditionally like to be alone for the first night of their marriage. What you do in that time...that's your business."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2630 on: September 22, 2014, 09:14:54 PM »
Lotty:
"Oh... I see"

Data:
"But we just..."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:12:39 AM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2631 on: September 22, 2014, 09:19:55 PM »
*I put my hands up.* "Like I said, it's your time to do whatever you want. I'm not talking about what I had asked of you, or if it was something you didn't want to do but felt obligated to do so. It is your time." *I smile, kindly.* "Now, go on, shoo, be off with you. Go do whatever your hearts desire. I've got everything under control." *I rub my chin.* "Maybe the newly weds would like an actual cooked dinner, and not canned pasta?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2632 on: September 23, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »
*Jacob Says sarcastically,he is hanging from the roof*"Aw but i like canned pasta"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2633 on: September 23, 2014, 02:08:23 PM »
*Gaia walks around the empty building, finding food she yells* "YES!!! Haha"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2634 on: September 23, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »
*I look up at Jacob.* "That's nice, but you didn't just get married. Come with me, please." *I motion at Jacob to follow, and I walk outside, surveying the area.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2635 on: September 23, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
*I Cut myself down before falling face first*"Not like I can be married.all the pretty girls are either brain-dead,or a raider!"*He follows Ray*
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:20:02 PM by Jacob Chase »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2636 on: September 23, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »
*I turn to Jacob.* "Really? We're barely surviving an apocalypse, and you couldn't - no won't - fall in love because the 'pretty' girls are zombies or raiders?" *I shake my head, then hold my paws up, palms towards Jacob.* "Never mind, it's not my business. Anyway, we have to find food and ammo...We've got enough for another few days. But, with Data and Lotty's child, Felicity, we're gonna need more. I saw an old mall a few miles from here, looks untouched. That's where we're headed. We're gonna need a bunch of good painkillers, too. Along with antiseptics, and probably adrenaline." *I sigh.* "Like a doctor's grocery list...let's go." *I walk southwest, towards the mall.*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2637 on: September 23, 2014, 02:26:00 PM »
"What?,,,Its Just my views on the world...JUST MY VIEWS!!!!..."*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2638 on: September 23, 2014, 02:30:50 PM »
*gaia begins to walk back to the shelter* "can't wait to get back, there gonna be happy that I found these" *before walking into her traps making her hang upside down* "great... Just great" *she tries to pull up but was to weak*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2639 on: September 23, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »
*I motion for Jacob to be quiet.* "Did you hear that? Sounded like a trap went off. Come on, let's go see who we caught." *I walk towards Gaia's trap.* "Hello?"