The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67730 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2640 on: September 23, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
*gaia blushes in embarrassment* "h-hey..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2641 on: September 23, 2014, 02:38:30 PM »
*I walk up to Gaia.* "Didn't I tell you to make a map?" *I shrug.* "Oh well, we make mistakes." *I draw a knife, and set to work cutting Gaia down. After a few swipes, I nod, and grab hold of her waist.* "Ready? I'm going to pull you down, it might hurt."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2642 on: September 23, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
"Yea I know" *she says getting ready to fall* (gtg for bit)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2643 on: September 23, 2014, 02:45:27 PM »
*I pull Gaia down, snapping the rope.* "Alright, go on home. Get some rest." *I set her down, and point her towards the house.* "Be careful." *I walk to the mall after a few hours. I break through a window, as the security gate was closed. I begin filling a cart with various food items, an electric stove, and an assortment of toiletries and medicinal items. I haul the cart up the escalator, and hit a gun store. I begin filling my pack with various rounds of ammunition; nine millimeter, .308 rifle rounds, various shotgun shells, et cetera. I beat down the door behind the counter, and find a half eaten corpse, and a freshly fed zombie. She growls, and lunges for me, her stomach distended from her grisly meal. I back up, and she falls in the doorway. I take the cash register, and drop it on her skull, crushing it. I then wander back to my cart, carry it out of the mall, and begin rolling it down the street, back to home. I whistle Jonny Comes Marching Home Again as I walk.*
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:57:24 PM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2644 on: September 23, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »
Data:
I sit across from Lotty, between us on a small coffee table is a chess board and a single candle.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2645 on: September 23, 2014, 03:28:54 PM »
*I roll the cart into the living room, and into the kitchen. I set up the electric stove, and start cooking up food. After an hour or so, I walk out of the kitchen, holding a glazed ham on a platter, which I carefully set between Data and Lotty.* "There you are, one cooked meal. I've got some wine on ice, but I don't know how good it is."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2646 on: September 23, 2014, 06:17:59 PM »
*Gaia walks to the shelter dropping her backpack in front of lotty she then flops on the couch and relaxes* "uhh long day..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2647 on: September 23, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »
Lotty:
I smile, stand and pick up the backpack. "Isn't this rather heavy for you to be carrying around?"

Data:
I move the chess board and pieces. "Don't you think we should be getting down to eating?"

Lotty:
I smile. "Patience is a virtue" I place the bag at Gaia's feet and pet Felicity on the head. "try not to sit on her"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:39:40 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2648 on: September 23, 2014, 06:57:01 PM »
"I use practice holding bricks in my backpack to give me strength so when I find items I can run.... So I'm fine, there some food,water and baby stuff in there...." *she mumbles while laying down*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2649 on: September 23, 2014, 07:08:20 PM »
*I walk into the lab, and throw myself into the office chair, rolling over to the microscope, and agitator. I put the sample of Data's blood, that I retrieved from the scalpel, into the agitator, and watch it spin round and around for a few moments. I then stop the machine, and examine the blood. I blink in surprise, and start making calculations.* "Wai-wai-wait. That's...dududuh...thirty six RBC...now...Jesus...wait wait...there's...oh hell!" *I roll over to a calender, and flip through it.* "We don't have nine months...Shit." *I pick up my backpack, and walk out to the living room. I walk up to Data, and whisper in his ear.* "I'll need to see you, when your done. Alright?" *Before waiting for an answer, I walk away pointing up at the roof, hoping he understands. I then scale the house, and continue to calculate on a notepad.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2650 on: September 23, 2014, 07:21:24 PM »
Lotty:
I sit down and begin eating, within seconds i have finished.

Data:
"Jesus... You ate that fast." I start eating.

Lotty:
"Sorry"

Data:
"No problem." I finish, take the plates, walk into the lab and see a note.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:25:09 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2651 on: September 23, 2014, 07:24:15 PM »
*A note on the lab door states: On roof. Tear down after reading.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2652 on: September 23, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
Data:
I place the plates on the ground and remove the note, before i make my way to the roof.

Lotty:
I stand. "Gaia, could you look after Felicity for me... And yes that question was rhetorical." I walk over to the lab looking for Data and see the plates on the ground. I begin to feel sick.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:33:50 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2653 on: September 23, 2014, 07:34:37 PM »
*I scrabble frantically in the notepad.* "Dududuh...erm...see...don't know that...or...mmm...Where is Data..." *I tear the notepage from the pad, and place it under my leg, and begin the cycle again.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2654 on: September 23, 2014, 07:37:35 PM »
"Sure.." *she puts her arm over felicity*