The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67737 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2655 on: September 23, 2014, 07:37:41 PM »
Data:
I make it to the roof and see Orion.

Lotty:
I throw up onto the plates and fall to my knees.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2656 on: September 23, 2014, 07:39:39 PM »
*I look at Data, and motion at him.* "Come come, sit down. I don't want you falling off."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2657 on: September 23, 2014, 07:41:58 PM »
Data:
I sit in front of Orion. "So what's this about."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2658 on: September 23, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »
*Gaia heard the throw up noises in the room* "that sucks... Hope she feels better" *she looks at felicity staring at her* "what?..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2659 on: September 23, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »
*I nod at Data.* "You..." *I point at the roof, meaning the inside of the house.* "And her. I've...*sigh*...made some disturbing revelations..." *I toss the notepad into Data's lap.* "When I cut your paw in the lab, and watched it heal rapidly, I thought it might've just been your skin...But then I took a look at a blood sample...all of your cells duplicate at a rate I've never thought possible."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2660 on: September 23, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »
Frank:
"What does that mean for us?"

Lotty:
I slowly and shakily stand. "It's... too soon" I throw up again.

Felicity:
she smiles at Gaia. "The bad man wants to see you."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:54:16 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2661 on: September 23, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »
*I rub the back of my neck.* "Well...to put it simply...we don't have nine months..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2662 on: September 23, 2014, 07:53:38 PM »
Data:
"Again... What do you mean? Be more specific."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2663 on: September 23, 2014, 07:54:43 PM »
*I sigh.* "Your child...won't be here in nine months...More like a few weeks...five at most."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2664 on: September 23, 2014, 07:57:09 PM »
Data:
I stand, almost stumbling off of the roof. "What!?"

Lotty:
I wipe my mouth and try to make it to the living room.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2665 on: September 23, 2014, 08:04:29 PM »
*I grab Data's pant leg, before he falls.* "See? I told you to sit. Now...your rapid cell replication has effected your gestation period. We've got five weeks at best to get all we need for this. I've already collected some minor details, and my lab will serve for the operating room. It's neat, come to think of it...the embryo will grow at the same rate your cells duplicate, and, as I've surveyed, will in fact stop at the size it would be in nine months, as a normal child."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2666 on: September 23, 2014, 08:25:23 PM »
Data:
I sit down. "But what about Lotty? the stress might be too much for her!"

Lotty:
I stumble into the living room and sit on the couch across from Gaia and Felicity. I lay down and close my eyes.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2667 on: September 23, 2014, 08:39:36 PM »
*I shake my head.* "I don't know...I'm sure she can bear it. If you are really worried about it, I'll do some blood work. She should be fine, Data." *I pat his shoulder.* "With all we've been through, accelerated pregnancy is the easiest part." *I stand up.* "I'll go see what I can do." *I climb down the side of the building, and into the living room. I spot Lotty, and walk up quietly.* "H-How you feeling?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2668 on: September 23, 2014, 08:42:21 PM »
*gaia looks at felicity in a rude  tone* "don't ever say that" *she says holding her side were she was stabbed when she was kidnapped*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2669 on: September 23, 2014, 08:47:56 PM »
Lotty:
I open my eyes and look at Orion. "I think that food was off."

Felicity:
She giggles. "He's gonna find you and he'll kill you."
*gives a boop.*