The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67738 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2670 on: September 23, 2014, 08:49:32 PM »
*I pat her hand.* "S-Sure...it's the food..." *I walk back to the lab, and start rummaging through my stuff, until I find a small needle. I walk back to Lotty.* "Lotty...can I take a sample of your blood? Just a small checkup, that's all."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2671 on: September 23, 2014, 08:49:55 PM »
*she looks at felicity* "yea maybe he will but if he comes I'll make sure to offer you..." *she gets up snarling* "Better keep you child away from me..." *and walks outside looking for a place to stay for the night. She wasn't comfortable sleeping around the group*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2672 on: September 23, 2014, 09:00:48 PM »
Felicity:
She follows close behind Gaia. "Don't be like that."

Lotty:
I nod and watch as Felicity follows Gaia. "Please... Stop Felicity." I close my eyes again but soon open them when I throw up onto Orion. "S-sorry"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2673 on: September 23, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
"Please stop following me felicity...." *she moans with exhaustion walking around trying to find a place to stay*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2674 on: September 23, 2014, 09:02:43 PM »
*I stick the needle in Lotty's paw, and draw some blood. I then walk over to Felicity, and place a paw on her shoulder.* "No need for you to go out there, little one. Come on back to the lab with me, I've got a very important job for you, okay?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2675 on: September 23, 2014, 09:06:55 PM »
Felicity:
She smiles and nods. "Okay!"

Lotty:
I wipe my mouth and close my eyes again. "Thank... You..."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2676 on: September 23, 2014, 09:09:57 PM »
*I nod.* "No problem." *I walk into the lab, and sit down in the office chair.* "Felicity, I'm going to put a picture up on the wall there, okay? I want you to watch it, if it changes color, let me know." *I set up the device, and project a close up of Lotty's blood. I then place a small amount on the microscope, and get to work.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2677 on: September 23, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »
Data:
I climb off of the roof, almost slipping a few times. I reach a window to one of the rooms and climb through, before exiting it and heading to the living room.

Felicity:
She watches the screen in anticipation.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2678 on: September 23, 2014, 09:23:40 PM »
*I watch the sample, and sigh.* "She's gonna be fine...the chemical balance in her blood is fine. We've got painkillers, so she doesn't need to worry about pain." *I take the photo from the device, causing the projected image to turn a normal white, as apposed to the red tinge it had before.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2679 on: September 23, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »
*gaia finally finds a decent house down the street she then lays down on the grass just daydreaming to herself*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2680 on: September 23, 2014, 09:29:16 PM »
Data:
I see Lotty and run to her side. "Lotty? What's wrong?"

Lotty:
"Just feeling a little sick is all." I smile keeping my eyes closed.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2681 on: September 23, 2014, 09:34:38 PM »
*I walk into the living room, shepherding Felicity in front of me.* "I just got done with her blood work, she's going to be fine."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2682 on: September 23, 2014, 11:46:12 PM »
*Gaia decides to snap out of her day dream and go inside the house she was staying at for the night* "damn it's dark.." *she looks at the sky before walking in to see what it looks like in the house*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2683 on: September 24, 2014, 02:49:56 AM »
*A Hookblade grazes Gaia's cheek before another buries into gaia leg*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2684 on: September 24, 2014, 02:52:30 AM »
"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" *she begins to bleed and falls on the floor*