The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67748 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2685 on: September 24, 2014, 02:56:11 AM »
*I walk into my lab, and return with a heart monitor. I cautiously hook Lotty up to it as she sleeps. I whisper as I work.* "Don't worry, Lotty. Just a precaution. I just wanna make sure...never mind, you'll be fine." *The monitor beeps quietly, and I look at Lotty's abdomen, as it has distended slightly, looking like minor bloating. I sigh.* "This will be a great test of strength, miss. But I am sure you'll pull through."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2686 on: September 24, 2014, 03:45:43 AM »
*Jacob Hears gaia before a spear impales his neck...he falls next to gaia,Dead*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2687 on: September 24, 2014, 03:47:33 AM »
*gaia was bleeding slowly to her death crying not knowing what was happening while she stared at Jacobs lifeless body*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2688 on: September 24, 2014, 03:50:18 AM »
"You...are going to die...."*He grabs Gaia Before smashing her face into a window*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2689 on: September 24, 2014, 03:52:01 AM »
*she tries to get up and begin to run with her blood gushing* "HELP!!! ORION, DATA!!!! Hel.. Ugh" *she falls breaking her leg* "please.... No I'm im sorry" *she raise her hands above her head*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2690 on: September 24, 2014, 03:57:50 AM »
*He steps onto her back It seems to be a thing in dark black riot armor it explodes in light from a white robot in a orange Jumpsuit He offers his hand*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2691 on: September 24, 2014, 03:59:11 AM »
*Gaia lies on the floor weak still bleeding and shaking in fear* "I-I'm sorry!!" *she still looks at the robot not knowing if it was a threat or not*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2692 on: September 24, 2014, 04:02:26 AM »
*The Robot lets out a chirp before picking up gaia And carrying her to the house*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2693 on: September 24, 2014, 04:08:01 AM »
*Gaia then notices the robot not hurting her* "t-thank you" *she says in a weak whisper still in tears*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2694 on: September 24, 2014, 04:11:07 AM »
*The Robot Chirps again petting gaia and trying to comfort her*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2695 on: September 24, 2014, 04:13:00 AM »
*Gaia looks shakes, studying the robot and looking at Jacob and her eyes about to tear up* "why why did they kill Jacob and try to kill me??" *she looked away from Jacobs bloody body trying not to cry*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2696 on: September 24, 2014, 06:47:10 AM »
Lotty:
I wake up and open my eyes, beside me Data is sleeping and in front of me is Orion who is doing something to my abdomen, I look at him. "W-what are y-you doing?"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:50:33 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2697 on: September 24, 2014, 01:00:27 PM »
*I put a finger up to my lips, motioning for quiet. I look at a small tablet on my lap. I whisper.* "Ultrasound." *I watch the image for a few minutes, and sigh. I take the wand off of Lotty's stomach, and wipe her abdomen off. I whisper again.* "Sorry I woke you." *I collect the tablet, and walk back to my lab.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2698 on: September 24, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »
*gaia woke up seeing the robot observe the house and walking about*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2699 on: September 24, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »
*I put the ultrasound images up on the projector, studying them closely. I sigh.* "Approximately five times faster development...leaving us approximately seven weeks." *I exhale slowly.* "That leaves us a very small window to find the painkillers, adrenaline, and whatever else we can get our paws on." *As I speak, I write in a notebook, leaving a list of what I need, and the approximated arrival date of the child.*