The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67757 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2715 on: September 24, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
*Gaia hops on one leg outside waving at orion* "here!! But we're fine!!" *the robot stands next to Gaia*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2716 on: September 24, 2014, 02:58:31 PM »
*I stop, and assess the situation. I pull out a roll of gauze, and some painkillers.* "Here, let me patch you up."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2717 on: September 24, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
"I said I'm fiiiiine...." *she says still standing on one leg* "it just needs rest..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2718 on: September 24, 2014, 03:02:20 PM »
*I walk cautiously up to Gaia.* "You're bleeding, a lot. You could have anemia. Please, let me help you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2719 on: September 24, 2014, 03:03:51 PM »
"Ughh fine.." *she hops inside flopping back on the couch lifting up her broken leg*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2720 on: September 24, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »
*I walk over to Gaia, still eyeing the robot. I hit the couch, and turn around. I quickly set to work.* "What happened?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2721 on: September 24, 2014, 03:12:37 PM »
"Another robot attacked me then killed jacob and that robot saved me" *she says. Starring at her leg being fixed*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2722 on: September 24, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »
*I nod.* "Huh...well..." *I finish up wrapping Gaia's leg.* "Alright, that should be good. Are you sure you don't stay at the house, 'till your better?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2723 on: September 24, 2014, 03:19:54 PM »
"Ima stay here just for a while" *she says in a tired voice* "maybe take a nap" (gtg for bit)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2724 on: September 24, 2014, 03:30:16 PM »
*I nod.* "Well, call if you need me." *I walk out of Gaia's and back to the house.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2725 on: September 24, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
 *she nods her head and sets her head to n the pillow with her eyes closed*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2726 on: September 24, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »
Data:
I wake up and notice that Lotty's stomach is larger. I sit on the sofa opposite to Lotty, observing her as she slept.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:02:27 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2727 on: September 24, 2014, 04:04:53 PM »
*I walk in the living room, quietly, and back to my lab. I pick up a few notes, and straighten up the desk, whistling softly.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2728 on: September 24, 2014, 04:08:32 PM »
Data:
"What was with the machine?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2729 on: September 24, 2014, 04:10:46 PM »
*I walk back out of the lab.* "Machine? I assume you mean the heartbeat monitor. Just a precaution.  It'll let us know if anything goes wrong." *I look at Data, resolute.* "Which it won't. Trust me, we've got enough to keep everything normal."