The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67766 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2760 on: September 25, 2014, 02:04:44 AM »
"No I don't mind just be quiet I'm gonna do some things" *she begins to walk around eventually finding a school bus and climbing*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2761 on: September 25, 2014, 02:18:07 AM »
*I nod, and follow quietly. Only the sound of the contents of the medical footlocker can be heard.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2762 on: September 25, 2014, 02:23:46 AM »
*gaia jumps to the building that was partially broken climbing in she started to search threw the rooms finding food and medical supplies putting them in her backpack* "this is a good place to search because survivors are to afraid to go in broken buildings, afraid they will collapse, but this has a years or two left"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2763 on: September 25, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »
*I walk into the building Gaia jumped into. I tread carefully, and disarm two rigged shotgun traps.* "Gaia? Whoever was here, I think they're planning on coming back." *For emphasis, I trigger a beartrap.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2764 on: September 25, 2014, 02:41:36 AM »
"I know like I said I'm scavenger... Sometimes I raid" *she jumps out the building back on the bus* "come quickly..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2765 on: September 25, 2014, 02:43:32 AM »
*I walk back out into the street, and wait for Gaia beside the bus.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2766 on: September 25, 2014, 02:47:38 AM »
*she tosses a match on the building watching it catch fire on a couple cabinets* "there... Now let's go.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2767 on: September 25, 2014, 02:49:42 AM »
*I walk behind Gaia.* "Hey, would you be willing to drop by the house for a few? I gotta get this stuff to Lotty."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2768 on: September 25, 2014, 02:51:20 AM »
*Jacob Asks the Robot before she shly nods causing him to throw his hand in a yes motion*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2769 on: September 25, 2014, 02:51:51 AM »
"Yea I will raid more later" *gaia brings a spray paint bottle out making a red symbol on the building* "ok ima go back to the house I'm staying at... Here" *she hands him some food and supplies*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2770 on: September 25, 2014, 02:55:44 AM »
*I shrug.* "Alright...you know which channel I use on the radio, just shout if you need me." *I walk back to the house, and drop off the supplies. I watch Lotty for a moment, before moving the supplies to the lab. I set up a bed, with the IV stand close by, and set up the IV stand with a few bags.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2771 on: September 25, 2014, 02:57:14 AM »
*she arrives at the house seeing the robot and jacob and smiles and walks to the next house over to let them be alone* "uhh that was a good walk" *she said while moving her leg and rubbing it as she sat on the couch*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2772 on: September 25, 2014, 02:59:29 AM »
*I tap my chin, before grabbing the radio.* "Hey, Gaia? Gaia, you there?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2773 on: September 25, 2014, 03:00:24 AM »
*she replies quickly* "hmm? Yea why?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2774 on: September 25, 2014, 03:01:46 AM »
"I just remembered. You said Jacob and you were helped by a robot, right? Could you ask Jacob to come see me, please? I haven't talked to him in a while."