The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67779 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2775 on: September 25, 2014, 03:02:29 AM »
"Oh uh yea but there kinda dating and I think we should let them get to know each other just for a bit.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2776 on: September 25, 2014, 03:04:15 AM »
"Oh! Uh...yeah...I suppose. Just, whenever you think is proper, ask him to come see me, he can bring his friend, too. I just...wanna talk to him. Thanks in advance."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2777 on: September 25, 2014, 03:05:38 AM »
"No problem" *she lays on the couch writing in her journal that she's been writing in ever since day one of the apocalypse*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2778 on: September 25, 2014, 06:57:27 AM »
Lotty:
Not being able to sleep, I get out of bed and look out of the window. Before long i slowly walk back down stairs.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2779 on: September 25, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
*I hear someone moving down the stairs, and I walk out of my lab. After a few moments, I see Lotty, and I lean against the doorframe to my lab, waiting.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2780 on: September 25, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »
*in the morning Gaia wakes up walking to the other house to Jacob* "Ray wants to see you and the robot"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2781 on: September 25, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »
Lotty:
Using the banister to keep my balance i eventually make it to the bottom of the stairs.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2782 on: September 25, 2014, 02:34:25 PM »
*I move over to Lotty, a slightly worried expression on my face.* "Are you feeling okay, Lotty?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2783 on: September 25, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »
Lotty:
"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." I keep a flimsy hold on the banister.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2784 on: September 25, 2014, 02:43:22 PM »
*I grasp Lotty's arms, and help her to the couch. I notice that her stomach now look as if she had eaten a balloon.* "The child seems to be developing well." *I offer her a slight smile and go get a bucket.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2785 on: September 25, 2014, 02:49:12 PM »
Lotty:
"It... shouldn't be developing... this fast." I struggle to keep my food down.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2786 on: September 25, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »
*I rub the back of my neck.* "Yes...about that...I didn't want to worry you, but...erm...the child is developing at an increased rate...approximately five hundred percent..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2787 on: September 25, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »
Lotty:
"W-what? Five... Hundred percent... That's five times... faster isn't it?" I almost throw up.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2788 on: September 25, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
*I hold the bucket slightly below Lotty's head, just under her chin.* "Correct, my dear. It's incredible. Data's cells seem to replicate at an almost alarming rate. It seems this has effected the gestation period."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2789 on: September 25, 2014, 03:08:25 PM »
Lotty:
I throw up into the bucket. "It's too soon..."
*gives a boop.*