The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67778 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2790 on: September 25, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »
*I raise an eyebrow.* "What's  too soon, Lotty?"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:14:05 PM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2791 on: September 25, 2014, 03:16:36 PM »
Lotty:
I keep my head in the bucket. "You'd know if... you got... pregnant."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2792 on: September 25, 2014, 03:20:24 PM »
*I chuckle.* "That's not physically possible, Lotty. But I think I understand. I've had to deal with pregnancies and birth." *I sigh, and look at the ground.* "I was a doctor's assistant in the facility. Lot's of strange births...rapid, like yours, slowed...we had one woman in the ward for at least a year. We've had twins, triplets...all sorts of things. Some laid eggs, some duplicated...it was strange."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2793 on: September 25, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »
Lotty:
I throw up again then wipe my mouth. "It's like carrying a sack of bricks on your abdomen, it pushes against your stomach and bladder and you feel like being sick and going to the toilet every three seconds..."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:40:47 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2794 on: September 25, 2014, 10:45:56 PM »
*I look up at Lotty.* "I'd push it along if I could...but I don't know what that'd do to you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2795 on: September 25, 2014, 11:36:46 PM »
*Gaia walks away writing in her journal* "I can't stay with this group much longer... There having a child which can be a problem... I got to make up my mind quickly.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2796 on: September 26, 2014, 04:25:03 AM »
*I set the bucket down, and walk back to my lab, as Lotty falls asleep. I lay down on the futon, and wrap myself up in a blanket. I enter a light sleep.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2797 on: September 26, 2014, 03:15:07 PM »
Data:
I wake up with a jolt having had a bad dream. I look beside me to find the space empty, so i sit up.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2798 on: September 26, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »
*I awaken, and walk over to the storage area. I take another inventory. After I finish, I sigh audibly.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2799 on: September 26, 2014, 04:43:56 PM »
Data:
I stand and walk downstairs to the living room.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2800 on: September 26, 2014, 04:50:35 PM »
*I turn slightly, and wave at Data. I motion towards the couch, with a raised eyebrow.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2801 on: September 26, 2014, 05:13:51 PM »
Data:
I look on the couch, to see Lotty sleeping, before i walk up to Orion. "What's wrong?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2802 on: September 26, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »
*I chuckle.* "Nothing, I just didn't want to be the one to wake her. I was wondering how she was coming along." *I shrug.* "I didn't mean anything by it."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2803 on: September 26, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
Data:
"How is she?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2804 on: September 26, 2014, 05:42:25 PM »
"She's confused about the rapid development. But I told her, essentially, it's like regular pregnancy, just sped up." *I sit down in a nearby chair.* "But other than that? It seems like everything's going alright. If she keeps vomiting like she has, we'll have to set up intravenous nutritional supplements. Which reminds me..." *I walk to the lab, for a moment. I return with an IV stand and a small bag of clear liquid. I set it up beside me.*