The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67791 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2805 on: September 26, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
Data:
"What are you doing?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2806 on: September 26, 2014, 05:49:45 PM »
*I shrug.* "Just a precaution, is all. With accelerated pregnancies, you have to be prepared for any contingency. It's just a precaution Data, nothing more." *I stand up, and pat him on the shoulder.* "Don't worry so much, you'll make this harder for yourself. I've done several...unnatural...pregnancies, back at the lab. It's going fantastically. She hasn't tried to eat furniture, or anything other than food, so she's coping well." *I walk into the living room, and sit in the armchair, watching Lotty.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2807 on: September 26, 2014, 05:57:05 PM »
*gaia makes her decision and sighs while writing her note saying* "sorry I must go... Thanks for taking care of me - Gaia" *she packs her back pack with the items she has and sets the not on the couch and walks out the house*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2808 on: September 26, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
Data:
"She hasn't eaten anything since that meal you made" I mumble before walking up to Lotty and lightly shaking her.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:23:05 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2809 on: September 26, 2014, 11:25:54 PM »
*Gaia walks down the street looking back to the house and her ears go down* "hopefully I'll see you guys later.." *she then continues down the street her hooves clicking*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2810 on: September 26, 2014, 11:36:57 PM »
*I walk into the kitchen, and cook a can of plain pasta. I walk over to Data, can in paw.* "Is she...?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2811 on: September 27, 2014, 09:50:22 AM »
Data:
I frantically shake her but she doesn't get up. "S-she's n-not waking U-up..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2812 on: September 27, 2014, 09:51:34 AM »
*gaia walks about 2 or so miles after a hour holding the map trying to go somewhere that's important to her*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2813 on: September 27, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »
Data:
Panicking, I check her pulse. Her heart is still beating.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2814 on: September 27, 2014, 04:52:01 PM »
*I walk over to Lotty, and hold the back of her head.* "Lotty? Can you hear me? You have to wake up, dear. Please, if not for me, for Data." *I pull out an adrenaline needle.* "If you don't wake up, Lotty, I'll wake you."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2815 on: September 27, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
Data:
"W-what's wrong with her?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2816 on: September 27, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
*I sigh.* "She's either going into shock from the development..." *I look at her distended abdomen.* "Or she's just tired...either way, we can't stay here. We're running out of food, and places to acquire it." *I place the needle against Lotty's thigh.* "One more minute of sleep, miss. If you don't wake up, I'll give you a little help."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2817 on: September 27, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
Data:
"W-what if she's ill?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2818 on: September 27, 2014, 05:07:25 PM »
*I nod, and step away.* "Fair point. If she's still breathing, we'll let her sleep." *I rub my eyes.* "Sorry, I'm not getting enough sleep."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2819 on: September 27, 2014, 05:09:43 PM »
Data:
"No... Wake her up." I keep a firm hold on her hand. "I need to talk to her."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:11:43 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*