The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67808 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2865 on: September 28, 2014, 07:07:17 AM »
*she was not done with the can of beans and water she took her time since she was in no rush*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2866 on: September 28, 2014, 07:20:21 AM »
Lotty:
I slowly leave the house and keep a hand over my abdomen which was now relatively large.

Data:
I walk out of the door after Lotty, cradling Felicity I'm my arms. "So how far is the place where we are going?"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:29:39 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2867 on: September 28, 2014, 07:29:04 AM »
"There's another city a few miles away. Hopefully we get there before our..." *I nod at Lotty.* "Our deadline. But, if we're lucky, I can get a vehicle." *I start walking to the southwest.* "I've been keeping an eye out, and it seems that the zombies have really died down around there. Potentially safer, and the community would have time to form up, and develop." *I continue walking, checking each serviceable vehicle for keys.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2868 on: September 28, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
Data:
"How long do we have left?" Felicity pokes my nose before saying "boop"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2869 on: September 28, 2014, 07:34:46 AM »
*I scratch my head.* "Well...I determined that she's developing around five hundred percent faster, and only a few days passed since conception. I suspect about six and a half weeks."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2870 on: September 28, 2014, 07:37:55 AM »
*Gaia just finished her meal and got up beginning to walk again*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2871 on: September 28, 2014, 07:40:46 AM »
Data:
"If its only a few miles why did you imply that we might not make it in time?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2872 on: September 28, 2014, 07:43:31 AM »
*I hear a brief exchange of gunfire in the distance.* "Complications, Data." *I find, fittingly enough, a van, with the keys on the dash. I smile, and pound the window until it cracked and broke. I open the door, and check the fuel. "Heh, about half a tank..." *I break into a sing-song voice.* "Luck be a lady tonight."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2873 on: September 28, 2014, 07:51:26 AM »
Data:
"So where will me and Lotty be sitting?" I say awaiting the seating arrangements.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2874 on: September 28, 2014, 07:53:25 AM »
*I shrug.* "I figured that you or Lotty would sit in the back with Felicity. I figured I'd drive. I mean...if anyone's looking to steal the car, they'd shoot the driver first."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2875 on: September 28, 2014, 07:57:13 AM »
Data:
"Lotty, you'll be safer in the back with Felicity."

Lotty:
"Ok, but..."

Data:
"But what?"

Lotty:
"Promise us that you won't leave."

Data:
"I promise"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2876 on: September 28, 2014, 08:01:32 AM »
*I climb into the seat, and start the van, the motor whining to life.* "Let's go kids, we've got to go see the new house!" *I open the passenger side door, and push the buttons on the dash to open the rear doors.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2877 on: September 28, 2014, 08:02:38 AM »
*Gaia walks slowly until the gunfire she then jogs still limps from her injury she keeps a slow pace but still is getting somewhere*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2878 on: September 28, 2014, 08:05:32 AM »
Lotty:
I take Felicity and climb into the back.

Data:
I sit in the passenger seat and buckle my safety belt. I shout out of the window. "Are you ready Lotty!?"

Lotty:
"Yes!"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2879 on: September 28, 2014, 08:10:19 AM »
*I throw the van into reverse, and pull out onto the street. I slowly make my way to the freeway, where I get a little more space. I drive away, at around thirty. I whistle On the Road Again.*