The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67806 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2880 on: September 28, 2014, 03:14:39 PM »
*Gaia stops jogging exhausted hearing a car she gets alerted, so she jumps in a burnt up car holding her weapon*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2881 on: September 28, 2014, 03:18:44 PM »
*I blink, and shake my head.* "Must be seeing things." *I continue driving.* "Data, did you see that?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2882 on: September 28, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »
Data:
"Y-yes... I think so at least"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2883 on: September 28, 2014, 03:56:34 PM »
*I put the van in park, and hop out.* "If I'm not back in ten, drive on." *I walk back towards the burnt out car, shotgun shouldered.* "Hey! Who's there!?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2884 on: September 28, 2014, 04:10:36 PM »
*Gaia crawls out from the other side going on the freeway wall and hanging on the side going to the right avoiding them carefully while she hangs down*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2885 on: September 28, 2014, 04:16:09 PM »
Lotty:
I start to feel sick. "Felicity... Stay in here" I bash on the back doors. "Open the doors! I feel sick!"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2886 on: September 28, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »
*I jog back to the car, and open the door for Lotty. I walk back over to the driver side, and get in.* "Must've been our imagination."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2887 on: September 28, 2014, 04:19:59 PM »
"Thank god" *Gaia whispers to herself as she tries to climb further the freeway make a big loud crack that echoes* "no.."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2888 on: September 28, 2014, 04:58:14 PM »
Lotty:
i run to the side of the freeway and throw up causing a mess on the path below.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 05:05:45 PM by Lottylives »
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2889 on: September 28, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »
"Um I guess..."*the cracks get bigger causing the echo to become louder it then shook slightly then stopped* "dammit...." *she started to climb faster*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2890 on: September 28, 2014, 05:00:36 PM »
*I step out of the van, and walk over to Lotty. I pat her back, as she vomits.* "Better out than in, Lotty. You'll feel better." *I sigh.* "You'll feel better."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #2891 on: September 28, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »
Lotty:
I wipe my mouth. "If you say so"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2892 on: September 28, 2014, 05:55:31 PM »
*half if the freeway breaks 10 feet from the car and Gaia climbs up running as fast as she can avoiding the cracks and trying to get off the breaking freeway*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2893 on: September 28, 2014, 05:58:21 PM »
*I turn, and chuckle.* "Lucky break, I guess. C'mon Lotty, let's get back in the car. We've only got a few more hours until nightfall." *I shepherd Lotty back to the van.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2894 on: September 28, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »
*Gaia tries to run away from the cracks but eventually falling off onto a tree she holds on trying not to fall again but slips and falls about 15 feet falling on the street her head was hit pretty bad causing her to pass out and dangerously in the open*