The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67817 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2910 on: September 28, 2014, 07:22:05 PM »
*Gaia finally arrives at the mall walking in ignoring Ray going threw stores*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2911 on: September 29, 2014, 01:33:39 AM »
*I step in, and promptly shout. "Hey!" Several zombies shuffle out from a department store, and move towards me, moaning. I quickly flip the shotgun over, and hold it like a club. I swing, making a solid connection with a tall fox, rending his head from his shoulders. A vixen, obviously the two were mates, lunged forward. I drop low, throw her over me, and into a fountain, where her head cracked against the concrete. I swiftly dispatch the other two, and brace against a wall, panting.* "That...whew, whatta work out. Come on in, friends. We've got some holing to do."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2912 on: September 29, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »
Data:
I help Lotty and carry Felicity inside . "Do you need any help in removing the dead from the premises?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2913 on: September 29, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »
*I shake my head.* "No...it'll be fine. This area's clear. No other boogeymen popped up in the scuffle." *I look around.* "I think those were a little more active before, no-one's been in here."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2914 on: September 29, 2014, 02:19:19 PM »
*Before I reach the Mall Two Zombies approach me before I blast both of them with a solid blue ray of light rendering the two to ash*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2915 on: September 29, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
*gaia walks back of the mall with more supplies and began to walk to the military base*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2916 on: September 29, 2014, 02:23:19 PM »
*Stops gaia while walking*"OH HO HO,No...do you really think you will survive,There,without unleashing Nuclear death on us?...Or something even more stupid?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2917 on: September 29, 2014, 02:30:02 PM »
"I'm not in going to my other group they will protect me... Besides there is like 50 furrs and we live at the military base.."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2918 on: September 29, 2014, 02:32:53 PM »
"Protect you?...what do you think we did,you get hurt because you wander off....You know what?,Go...we dont need a girl who complains about her own wrong doings..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2919 on: September 29, 2014, 02:35:03 PM »
"Not complaining... And one you guys did protect me but the baby might cause problems and bad things will happen and I don't want to stay seeing you guys get hurt..... So yea.. You guys could come if you want the base is south that way" *she points in the distance* "well got to go... My cousin is running the place she'll get worried if I don't come"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2920 on: September 29, 2014, 02:59:43 PM »
Felicity:
Data lets her down and she  looks at everyone. "The girl is close." She then smiles.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2921 on: September 29, 2014, 03:03:28 PM »
*I look at Felicity.* "What girl is close?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2922 on: September 29, 2014, 03:14:00 PM »
Felicity:
She skips around "Gaia, Gaia, where are you Gaia!" She says in some indistinguishable tune.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2923 on: September 29, 2014, 03:40:03 PM »
*I watch Felicity for a moment, before setting my bag down.* "Alright, let's get everything situated." *I begin barricading one of the hallways.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2924 on: September 29, 2014, 03:45:25 PM »
Lotty:
I lean against a wall holding my stomach and begin to dose off.

Data:
I pick up a hammer off of the floor and walk up to Orion. "Need a hammer?"

Felicity:
She waits for everyone to look away and begins rummaging through Orion's bag.
*gives a boop.*