The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67826 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2925 on: September 29, 2014, 03:53:58 PM »
"Ima stay hear for tonight, it's getting dark... Tomorrow I can't wait to meet my cousin, haven't seen her forever...." *she walks in seeing facility* "why were you calling me??" (Gtg for bit)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2926 on: September 29, 2014, 03:56:05 PM »
*I shove a bench into a doorway with a grunt.* "No. You might want to tend to your wife, though. She seems..." *I jam the bench a little more.* "A little tired. You might want to set up a bed for her." *I step back, and carry another bench across the mall, and jam the bench into another entrance.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2927 on: September 29, 2014, 09:36:52 PM »
Data:
I walk up to Lotty. "Are you ok Lotty?"

Lotty:
"I'm... fine... Just... A bit... Tired" my vision fades and I collapse.

Data:
I catch Lotty as she falls. "Oh god. ORION HELP!"

Felicity:
She pulls out a needle and points it at Gaia. "He's gonna put one of these in you and your gonna die." She drops the needle, slowly walks towards Gaia and hugs her. "But I don't want him to."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2928 on: September 29, 2014, 09:42:49 PM »
"Uhhh ok..." *she says awkwardly thinking to herself* "I believe you that's why I'm leaving soon... Is it Ray? Or can I do something so I don't die.."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2929 on: September 29, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »
Acon walked through the area, looking for a good place to take refuge in. Strapped to her back was a bag full of a few supplies, mostly first aid. At her hip, she had her trademark baseball bat and a belt full of bullets, yet she didn't have a gun of any sort. Acon wore an army green tanktop under a faded leather jacket. She also had on her combat boots and black skinny jeans that were decorated with holes and tares. Acon was covered in scars and blood. She made a mental note to wash herself after she had some rest. Stumbling upon a very tall tree that seemed to have grown through a patch of pavement, Acon climbed up to the very top branches and settled in, strapping her belt around her thigh and the branch.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:46:00 PM by Aconitum »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2930 on: September 29, 2014, 10:07:07 PM »
*I sprint over to Data and Lotty.* "Shit!" *I pull up a flat bench, and pull the back from it. I gingerly lay Lotty down on it. I check her pulse, and sigh.* "Her pulse seems fine...it might've been the move. It was a pretty big hurdle for her." *I walk away, paw clasped on my head. I lean against one of the concrete pillars in the mall.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2931 on: September 29, 2014, 10:16:22 PM »
Acon's large ears flattened as she thought about all that has happened that day. She watched all around her as insects floated about for any bodies they might find. She kept a close eye on the mall near by, debating on wheather or not she should relocate her sleeping arrangements.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2932 on: September 29, 2014, 10:35:36 PM »
*I headbutt the pillar I'm leaning against, cracking it. I sigh.* "I'm...gonna take a walk outside." *I open the doors to the mall, shotgun in one paw, a lighter and cigarette in the other. I lean the gun against my leg, and light the cigarette. I sigh, and take a drag. I cough, as the acrid smoke filled my lungs, and escaped.* "Mmm...haven't done that in years...I hate it." *I lower the cigarette, and stand, leaning against the wall, massaging my temples.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2933 on: September 29, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »
Acon saw the fur that had stepped outside the mall and made up her mind. She sighed and closed her eyes as she thought.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2934 on: September 29, 2014, 11:30:12 PM »
*I throw the cigarette away. After a few moments, I squint at the tree line.* "Someone's over there...I can feel it." *I pick up my shotgun, but leave it pointed at the ground. I shout.* "Hey! Who's in the tree line!?" *I start walking towards the trees.*

Offline TheAmazingLeaf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Godly Leaf
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Maroon, Black, and Brown
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 156 (All muscle)
  • Build: May appear thin, but is actually muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feeling welcomed.
« Reply #2935 on: September 29, 2014, 11:31:56 PM »
OOC- Is it cool if I join in the thread?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2936 on: September 29, 2014, 11:33:19 PM »
((It's open, friend-o.  I'm happy we're getting new people.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #2937 on: September 29, 2014, 11:34:07 PM »
(Omg yaaay more Furries!!!!)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2938 on: September 29, 2014, 11:34:48 PM »
Acon heard the yell. She quickly undid the belt and climbed up further. If this yahoo wanted anything from her, he was gonna have to work for it.

Offline TheAmazingLeaf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Godly Leaf
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Maroon, Black, and Brown
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 156 (All muscle)
  • Build: May appear thin, but is actually muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feeling welcomed.
« Reply #2939 on: September 29, 2014, 11:35:52 PM »
OOC- Great! I'm new to Furry rp's and I'm sorry if I get something wrong.