The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67907 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3210 on: October 01, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
Lotty:
I finish the drink and accidentally drop the glass. It shatters on the ground. "Sorry... Orion."

Felicity:
"Beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" she says in a rather high pitched tone.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3211 on: October 01, 2014, 09:12:49 PM »
Orion cleaned up the glass. "You'll be fine miss. Umm, Data? Can I talk to Felicity privately, please? It will only be for a moment. Just stay here with Lotty." Orion motioned for Felicity to follow, and he headed back towards his lab.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3212 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:35 PM »
Acon's large ears dropped low to her head and she glared at Felicity when she made the high pitched noises. Acon scrunched up her nose and let herself hunch over.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3213 on: October 01, 2014, 09:20:50 PM »
Data:
I sit next to Lotty. "I found you some clothes" I say trying not to cry.

Lotty:
"That's... nice"

Felicity:
She looks at Orion and follows. "Wut is it Mister Orion?"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:22:25 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3214 on: October 01, 2014, 09:22:12 PM »
Orion sat Felicity down on the office chair, and paced. "Felicity, what did you mean by that beeping?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3215 on: October 01, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »
Felicity:
"It's what I heard... I don't know what it is."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3216 on: October 01, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »
Orion held her tiny shoulders. "Did it mean anything?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3217 on: October 01, 2014, 09:25:56 PM »
Felicity:
"It means the end of someone's story..."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3218 on: October 01, 2014, 09:26:44 PM »
Orion shook his head slowly. "Anyone in particular?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3219 on: October 01, 2014, 09:28:04 PM »
Felicity:
She starts crying. "M-mummy's"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3220 on: October 01, 2014, 09:30:25 PM »
Orion pulled Felicity close, his eyes glassy. "No...no no...not if I can help it..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3221 on: October 01, 2014, 09:35:21 PM »
Felicity:
She continues to cry.

Data:
I show Lotty what I found. "Do you like it?"

Lotty:
I rest my head on Data's shoulder. "Y-yeah..." I close my eyes hoping to get some sleep.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3222 on: October 01, 2014, 09:37:43 PM »
Acon stood, slinging her bag on her shoulder, and moved to a different part of the mall. She sat herself under a heavy wooden desk and pulled a bunch of velvet and a small suit. She got to work on sewing a stuffed velvet rabbit.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3223 on: October 01, 2014, 09:37:58 PM »
*gaia walks out outside with a bottled water* "here Zaida"

*Zaida looks up and gives a smirk but not fully a smile. She haven't smiles for years even before the apocalypse. She grabs the bottle and drinks about half of the water then sighs in relief* "thanks.." *Gaia smiles and walks back in handing jacob a bottled water and continues to walk around the base giving random furrs and even the soldiers water*

*Zaida sits still looking in the distance her pupils go small and she breathes heavily while a memory in the past goes threw her mind in a flash showing the blood, guts, explosions, and guns firing, she saw so many friends, family die during the war* "so much... Blood.." *it then pictures her in the base she was captured in and the enemy soldiers kept hurting her.. The memory then stops she begins to cry softly but very quietly so no one would hear* "why... Why.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3224 on: October 01, 2014, 09:38:32 PM »
Orion held Felicity close, as he wracked his brain, trying to think of ways to avert this tragedy.