The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67916 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3225 on: October 01, 2014, 09:42:49 PM »
Felicity:
"It goes 'Bang!' For you"

Lotty:
I slowly drift off.

Data:
I sigh. "When you get better and the baby is born, where should we go?" After a long silence I look at Lotty. "Lotty?"
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3226 on: October 01, 2014, 09:45:07 PM »
Orion held Felicity at arms length. "Bang? What do...hmm..." He stands, and walks to Data and Lotty, watching from the doorway, his eyes tinged red..

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3227 on: October 01, 2014, 09:48:45 PM »
Data:
"Lotty?" I panic and start shaking her, my eyes fill with tears. "Lotty... Wake up" The phone that I found in the electronics store beeps in my pocket, indicating a low battery. "Wake up!" It beeps one last time, this one is longer than the others.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:51:14 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3228 on: October 01, 2014, 09:50:53 PM »
Orion runs over to Data, and feels Lotty's pulse. It's very faint. "She's alive...barely..." He drew an adrenaline syringe from his pocket, and drove it into Lotty's leg, dumping the contents into her bloodstream. "Come on...come on!"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3229 on: October 01, 2014, 09:53:28 PM »
Data:
I start crying. "don't leave me again!" The final beep ends and Lotty goes limp. "L-Lotty?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3230 on: October 01, 2014, 09:55:32 PM »
Orion blinked, and stood. "She...she..." He walked out, tears rolling down his eyes. He walked into the lab, and stared at the notes. "I...I can't...believe..."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3231 on: October 01, 2014, 09:59:46 PM »
Acon stood in the doorway of the lab with one paw on her hip. She looked around the lab with a raised brow, almost as if she was asking Orion what he planned to do next.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3232 on: October 01, 2014, 10:03:07 PM »
Orion grabbed a few notes, shakily, and looked them over. After a few minutes, he looked over at the doorway, and saw Acon. "Hello *sniff* miss. I'm sorry you have to see me like this." He sat on a bench, and kept his head pointed towards the floor. "I...I don't know what to do...I shouldn't have had Data and Lotty try and conceive another...I should've kept pushing myself, trying to come up with a cure..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3233 on: October 01, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »
Data:
I lay Lotty on my lap and stroke her head, I am still crying. "Wake up... Please... Wake up"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3234 on: October 01, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »
Orion sighed. "What do you think, mute? I still haven't learned your name..." His paws shook, as he sat.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3235 on: October 01, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »
Acon shrugged and showed Orion a picture of a pregnat woman. She signed that the woman was a part of a group that wasn't too far from the mall.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3236 on: October 01, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »
Orion looked at the picture, and rubbed his eyes. He shook his head. "I don't...I can't...you've got my notes...I...I just..."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3237 on: October 01, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
Data:
I kiss Lotty on the forehead. "Wake up... Please"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3238 on: October 01, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »
Acon glared and snatted away the picture, crumpling it and tossing it over her shoulder. She signed that her name was Acon and that if this group had any hope of servival, they had better put on thicker skins.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3239 on: October 01, 2014, 10:14:28 PM »
Orion cleared his throat. "You're right...you're right, Acon. What's your proposal? Try and find this group?"