The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Rp  (Read 67913 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3240 on: October 01, 2014, 10:17:21 PM »
Acon nodded, but said it would be best to wait. She said that the woman agreed to help and would not put up a fight. Acon sudgested they wait until morning.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #3241 on: October 01, 2014, 10:17:38 PM »
Data:
I slowly stand, put Lotty's head gently on the bench and slowly shuffle into the lab.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3242 on: October 01, 2014, 10:19:02 PM »
Orion nodded, and moved over to his bed. "Fair plan...I hope Data doesn't take this too hard...poor guy." He looked at Data as he entered. "H-How are you...Data?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3243 on: October 01, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
Data:
"You made us..." I take out the Colt Python and shoot Orion.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:22:22 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3244 on: October 01, 2014, 10:22:39 PM »
Time seemed to slow, as Orion flinched. He put a paw on his chest, and felt the sticky warmth of blood, just over his heart. Orion looked up at Data, and spoke. "D-Data...I...am sorry." He slumped, and his eyes went blank.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3245 on: October 01, 2014, 10:22:58 PM »
Acon jumped. She quickly kicked the gun out of Data's paw. Once he was disarmed, she hit him hard over the head with her bat.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3246 on: October 01, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »
Data:
I hold the area the bat hit and crawl to the gun, grabbing it and aiming it at the mute.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3247 on: October 01, 2014, 10:26:37 PM »
Acon, angry as all hell, pinned Data's paw that held the gun. She bashed in his skull with her bat, pounding away as blood splattered over everything.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #3248 on: October 01, 2014, 10:29:30 PM »
*The robot looks at the fight*"Oh my god no..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3249 on: October 01, 2014, 10:29:51 PM »
Data:
The world around me fades and eventually goes black.

Felicity:
She climbs out of one of the cupboards.
*gives a boop.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3250 on: October 01, 2014, 10:33:57 PM »
Thunder rolls across the heavens, and a ball of black flame careens to the earth. It stops just above the world, and bursts in a cloud black feathers. A raccoon drops from the cloud, wearing a black robe. Upon one shoulder rests a single black wing. It folds, and fades. The raccoon looks up at the sky. "Why have you forsaken me, father!? Have I not done what you so wished!?" He received no response, and he decided it was for the best. The one winged angel walked on, his paw resting on the hilt of a sword.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3251 on: October 01, 2014, 10:34:05 PM »
Acon glared at Felicity, but quickly turned her look to one of warmth. She stood and took Data's gun, emptying it of the bullets and snapping the barrol in half.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3252 on: October 01, 2014, 10:35:40 PM »
Felicity:
"What's a coma?"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Zombie Apocalypse Rp
« Reply #3253 on: October 01, 2014, 10:36:24 PM »
*Zaida hears the gunshots...* "I knew it was gonna happen... It always happens" she still sat on the rock her long ears down as she was in mentally in pain for them and herself. She gets up continues to punch the punching bag hanging on the tree*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:40:57 PM by gaia_furry »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #3254 on: October 01, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
*The robot looks at acon covered in blood it looks at its blood covered hands*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.